Rifftrax - The Game!
Anyone else excited for this??

https://www.rifftrax.com/game
The Twitch integration is very cool
Attention fans! The game is officially out on Steam! Get your copy now! I just did!  Smile
Special Stream Rifftrax The Game stream tonight on Twitch!
Does anyone know if there is a way to play it single player or do i always have to have 4 people to even start this?
(May 11, 2022, 14:40 pm)Taddghostal Wrote: Does anyone know if there is a way to play it single player or do i always have to have 4 people to even start this?

"You can play single player, two players (with a computer controlled bot), or 3-6 players (bot is optional)."
(from the site)
(May 12, 2022, 17:58 pm)Meat Trademark Wrote:
(May 11, 2022, 14:40 pm)Taddghostal Wrote: Does anyone know if there is a way to play it single player or do i always have to have 4 people to even start this?

"You can play single player, two players (with a computer controlled bot), or 3-6 players (bot is optional)."
(from the site)

I tried setting it for one player but it doesn't let me proceed until other players have pressed start. hmm. I hope i dont need more controllers
(May 13, 2022, 19:13 pm)Taddghostal Wrote:
(May 12, 2022, 17:58 pm)Meat Trademark Wrote:

(from the site)

I tried setting it for one player but it doesn't let me proceed until other players have pressed start. hmm. I hope i dont need more controllers

Most of those games are like the recent You Don't Know Jack ones where they allow you to use a smart phone or other such device as "controllers" for other local players. HOW to do this I am not sure as I haven't picked this game up yet.
I *thought* someone said in a play-through video or promo that it's not a single-player game but don't remember where I saw that video. Maybe "Hangin' Out With RiffTrax: The Game" or something else I would have seen here. I've done no outside research on this game, except of course, searching for the above "answer" that I only quoted, not endorsed. Their site got me all bugaboo. Appy polly loggies.
You can also watch the guys try it out live for the game launch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced ageekyguy 68 10,169 May 16, 2024, 23:47 pm
Last Post: billythefist
  A New Rifftrax 12 Hours of Comedy WKE066 0 486 Apr 30, 2024, 16:08 pm
Last Post: WKE066
  Fist of Fury UHD Rifftrax + film audio jhs39 1 5,291 Apr 30, 2024, 03:52 am
Last Post: WKE066
  [REQ] Rifftrax Presents Jurassic Park III Oh_Hi_Mark 4 683 Apr 29, 2024, 20:51 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  Hangin' Out with Rifftrax Robobex 4 973 Apr 19, 2024, 21:42 pm
Last Post: Robobex