Rifftrax Presents: SHE
Thank you, Khameleon808!

Thank you, Tost!

Thank you, Torgo!

An HD med(720p) version was mentioned. Was a link ever posted? I would definitely be interested.
HD Medium (1.47 GB)
Thank you very much for sharing, BadFilms!
(Jan 07, 2019, 07:41 am)Armoreska Wrote: Wait, it's not the whole movie. Where did 20 minutes go! Edited out again?

Ah I got it, the colorists were lazy and didn't work on the "boring" stuff they thought wasn't absolutely essential to the plot. Watching both versions side by side just now, filling the blanks from the normal version.
She (1935) - HD High MP4 1080p (8.28 GB) ~ All credit goes to BadFilms for sending me the file. I just re-uploaded it to one of my Mega accounts for everyone else. Big Grin
https://mega.nz/#!yyJyFQjS!E89fiMSYZ4cxU...p8GGGDrPhY
Can anyone please reupload none of the old links are active.
My newer HD Medium link from a newer thread somewhere is still up.
Can someone please reupload the HD High version? The link is dead.

(Feb 10, 2019, 18:55 pm)Tom Servo Wrote: She (1935) - HD High MP4 1080p (8.28 GB) ~ All credit goes to BadFilms for sending me the file. I just re-uploaded it to one of my Mega accounts for everyone else. Big Grin
https://mega.nz/#!yyJyFQjS!E89fiMSYZ4cxU...p8GGGDrPhY

Could you possibly re-up this?
The HD High versions tend to be too large to be worth keeping online. I currently don't have the Mega account space to fit something that large.
(Jul 19, 2018, 11:28 am)Khameleon808 Wrote: This is my first contribution to this community, so I'm pretty excited about it! 
So here is the one they just released riffed by Mary Jo and Bridget.

I didnt know which one to upload after buyin it. So I did TV HIgh  I have HD med too.  
Ill upload whatever you guys want.  Here's the High TV version in the meantime.

https://mega.nz/#!pQQ10A6a!BQhEoFGdyZYle...JcDHYe6D6s

SHE: it’s not just a singular nominative pronoun - it’s the latest RiffTrax from Bridget and Mary Jo!
Based on H. Rider Haggard’s novel, the eponymous She holds captive a group of explorers who have stumbled into the subterranean ancient civilization of Kor. One of the explorers might be her true love from a previous life. Another is a potential rival for his affections. And what about the third member of the group?
Find out in this exciting adventure film starring Helen Gahagan, Randolph Scott, and Nigel Bruce, and excitingly Production Associated by Shirley Burden!

Store Page

thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Talkin' Rifftrax Robobex 5 612 Yesterday, 19:27 pm
Last Post: Robobex
  Hangin' Out with Rifftrax Robobex 3 595 Yesterday, 16:57 pm
Last Post: Max Renn
  Gumby: The Glob and The Groobee (Rifftrax Shorts) Robobex 8 1,051 Apr 17, 2024, 11:46 am
Last Post: Chad Pigeon
  Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced ageekyguy 66 8,288 Apr 11, 2024, 11:49 am
Last Post: peephalk
  Has anyone ever "fixed" Rifftrax Live Time Chasers? ageekyguy 3 715 Apr 10, 2024, 11:19 am
Last Post: ageekyguy