Rifftrax Numbering Help
Does anyone have numbered shorts, mp3 commentary, and VOD lists they can share that are ordered by release date?
That Shorts list is pretty thorough. It even has Signal 30 on it and that was just a test piece they quickly removed from their site years ago.
(Aug 06, 2016, 11:15 am)bsg4you Wrote: Does anyone have numbered shorts, mp3 commentary, and VOD lists they can share that are ordered by release date?

Well, I am not quite sure what you mean, but one day I went insane went I couldn't find a rifftrax to watch and renamed everyone that I had. Now they all read:

Name of movie year of movie - year of Rifftrax. Then those are divided into folders VOD, LIVE, STANDARD, SHORT.

Sometimes I wanna watch a cheesy 80s flick. sometimes, I want to make sure to avoid the timeframe where Disembodio made jokes too. The live shows are my favorite, followed by VOD, so I can just look in those folders. The rifftrax year also helps so you know what running gags are going on. "Eyeing my lemon drink? How'd it get burned!?,etc"

But, I'm insane.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Request: 4x Rifftrax.com "HD Medium" Rifftrax Live mp4 files bsg4you 3 6,140 Mar 28, 2023, 09:16 am
Last Post: bsg4you
  Help Wanted: Daredevil (2003) Director's Cut - RiffTrax Recycled Riffling 13 23,691 Jul 01, 2022, 17:56 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  REQ : Rifftrax - Beowulf and Rifftrax - Troll 2 greycrayons 2 11,671 Nov 22, 2018, 10:10 am
Last Post: greycrayons
  RiffTrax Live Help ravenking 16 26,226 Aug 05, 2018, 11:50 am
Last Post: Meat Trademark