[RiffTrax Presents] High School U.S.A. HD Upgrade
Another one I started a while back and didn't finish until this week. The pre-encode source is a 1080p lossless Amazon Remux. I actually have created two versions of this. One which is uncut, and the other is using the same cuts as RiffTrax did (about a 16 minute difference). As this was an older project I did this in PowerDirector instead of Premiere so my encoding options were limited with the Uncut version.

Uncut: https://mega.nz/file/wnh2XCaQ#5YUvUop96q...Yi7f0SP2Ug

Riff-Cut: https://mega.nz/file/sipkWKSQ#7VAFi7P08B...xL94bc60cA
Thanks for this. Never thought I'd see a semi-obscure TV movie from nearly 40 years ago get the HD treatment. So weird. Here's something else really weird from the Wikipedia entry: "According to stand-up comedian and future Mystery Science Theater 3000 star Joel Hodgson, he was asked to be one of the stars of the proposed series (after the movie aired and was well received). Hodgson turned the offer down after telling the network he didn't think the material was good. The network raised their offer, thinking it was a bargaining ploy. Because of this, Hodgson felt Hollywood was shallow and quit the industry until 1987, when he created MST3K."
Thank you for your work and for sharing!
many thanks for creating cut and uncut versions. this riff is one of my recent (ish) favorites. so I'm quite pleased to have both versions as HD upgrades. three cheers to Riffling!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Slumber Party (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 9 573 9 hours ago
Last Post: JetJaguar73
  (REQ) Spy High KinoQueen13 21 4,530 Yesterday, 21:40 pm
Last Post: Mr7718
  Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced ageekyguy 34 4,063 Yesterday, 18:54 pm
Last Post: JusSonic
  Master Ninja 1&2 (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 11 1,241 Mar 22, 2024, 21:35 pm
Last Post: Ed_Hall
  FAVORITE SCENE/LINE FROM A RIFFTRAX MOVIE OR SHORT TheDarkPrince2018 166 189,713 Mar 20, 2024, 16:37 pm
Last Post: ill88eagle