RiffTrax Live: BIRDEMIC and Swamp of the Ravens (and a question)
Would very much appreciate. I have KAT torrents of these two films but both torrents don't get seeded Sad

Btw. does anyone know why most older KAT torrents don't work? There was a feature in KAT system which allowed you to ask for a reseed of a specific torrents. That was great...

EDIT: I meant the LIVE riffed version of Birdemic, not a regular one.
It's a generalization but at least partly: because of the law of unintended consequences.

- Uploaders to Kat were strongly encouraged to seed their torrents indefinitely, preferably with a seedbox. And to be available continually to reseed upon request. Consequently, downloaders were less inclined to seed as they expected the uploader to keep doing so. Consequently, when the uploaders incentives vanished and they stopped seeding there were few downloaders seeding to replace them.

- Kat was strongly community focused, with great tools for uploaders. Consequently many people who uploaded to Kat didn't upload their torrents elsewhere so when Kat fell the influx of new downloaders and seeders was almost completely cut off.
Swamp of the Ravens:

https://mega.nz/#!EZhVyCRZ!MhJHXS2WuzEtT...y8BWOGHANo

Rifftrax Live: BIRDEMIC:

https://mega.nz/#!0cRHRZCC!CT8Vs62sRbYpb...nfjqpT3vmk

No thanks necessary. Angel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced ageekyguy 36 4,166 33 minutes ago
Last Post: JusSonic
  Tickets for A Night of Shorts 15 and this month's live show JusSonic 7 1,127 Mar 22, 2024, 10:36 am
Last Post: SuperLake
  EVIL DEAD I & II with Live Bruce Campbell Commentary Coldyron 15 21,799 Feb 29, 2024, 19:00 pm
Last Post: peephalk
  RiffTrax Live VOD - Day Of The Shorts: SF Sketchfest 2019 Tom Servo 23 36,596 Feb 23, 2024, 22:16 pm
Last Post: Mr7718
  Question about Lost Boys 2 JusSonic 0 803 Feb 17, 2024, 02:39 am
Last Post: JusSonic