Requesting WebTorrent Seed of Kingsman
Hello, I am looking for someone to seed this magnet link over WebTorrent.
I'm not super interested in the movie (never seen it?), but I'm running stress tests for my in browser torrent streaming service, GhostKat.
I thought it was impossible to smoothly stream big files like a movie, but my tests suggest it's quite faster than expected.
One outgoing seed of 1 Mb/s should be able to handle heavy viewership, since users are automatically made to seed as much as they leech.

Let's bring piracy to a mainstream audience, and liberate TV for Christmas!

WebTorrent uses webRTC for it's peer 2 peer file transfer, and sadly WRTC peers are not visible to most torrent clients.
For this reason, unless I can get quality WebTorrent seeds, GhostKat is dead in the water.
You can use the WebTorrent Desktop Client, or this in browser client.

If you seed the magnet link, I'll post it to the system, and then anyone in the world will be able to watch that torrent in browser, without a torrent client!

GK  is also a decentralized magnet link database. Our html page is completely client side, and directs the user's device to query the nearest public blockchain provider using Infura. Since Infura is available the world over, this means GhostKat is too.
By putting the magnet links on the blockchain, there is no way for any government to censor GhostKat.
I can't even remove links posted to GhostKat.

If there were just a few popular movies and episodes up on the site, we could prove that it is DMCA ignored, and impossible to censor.
Anyone who helps me will be rewarded with the keys to the GhostKat magnet link database.

The database requires the poster be in possession of "Dubloonz", a cryptocurrency I generated to secure the DB.
The DB is split up into different sections that represent levels of trust.
My goal is to give away Dubloonz to people who get involved, so they can also give more Dubloonz to other quality operators. 
This way, GhostKat can be established as not just a magnet link database, but a place for pirates to release, nuke, and fight for glory.

I don't need hundreds of posts to make this work; ten or so quality, popular, tv posts would be enough for us to pick up steam.
When a normal finds out they can watch TV with GhostKat easier than watching it on Netflix, they will return.

This has the potential to snowball, and in the spirit of Christmas, 
I ask y'all to be charitable and help out by seeding my humble requests via WT
I know that this isn't a regular request post, and I apologize for that. 

Sincerely,

GK3
[Image: 5Vj6rGM.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Requesting HD Remaster of Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: Special Edition ASR 0 2,977 Apr 24, 2023, 08:35 am
Last Post: ASR
  REQUESTING : Jane the Virgin 4 & 5 animeswirl520 0 5,404 Feb 14, 2022, 13:36 pm
Last Post: animeswirl520
  Requesting the tv show "Sacred Lies" moonflight_seeker 3 10,824 Apr 18, 2021, 13:51 pm
Last Post: ClockworkApocalypse
  requesting for "Love Between the Covers" andykikwik 0 5,960 Nov 22, 2020, 10:34 am
Last Post: andykikwik
  [Requesting] Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Special Edition 1-3 480p/720p dnmnbg 0 6,098 Jan 25, 2020, 21:49 pm
Last Post: dnmnbg