Request "Why Freued Was Wrong: Sin, Science and Pscychoanalysis" by Richard Webster
Hi All,

Long time lurker, first time poster - apologies in advance for any errors I may have made in putting forth this request!

I am looking for a book entitled "Why Freud Was Wrong: Sin, Science and Psychoanalysis" by Richard Webster.

This is a book that seems to be out of publication and only available second-hand, and, unsurprisingly, no legitimate eBook exists as far as my search has carried me.

The closest I have come to accessing a torrent version is via a website called "bookbay" but once downloaded, the files are inaccessible and require passwords which, although provided, do not work and redirect to some suspicious looking third party sites.

Here is the link to the bookbay torrent: http://bookbay.org/?p=196917

I know it's a long shot, but if there's a chance anybody out there happens to have this book or is able to figure out the bookbay conundrum and can upload it, that would be fantastic and I'd be very grateful!

Thanks in advance,
anatomie

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gwendy's Final Task Stephen King & Richard Chizmar Sparro31 1 2,306 Jul 27, 2023, 01:56 am
Last Post: Wertu
  QED: The Strange Theory of Light and Matter by Richard Feynman FranticCat 1 2,706 Dec 14, 2022, 17:21 pm
Last Post: workerbee
  President Reagan: The Triumph of Imagination by Richard Reeves noahop5000 0 2,383 Nov 15, 2022, 09:57 am
Last Post: noahop5000
  Principles For Dealing With THE CHANGING WORLD ORDER Why Nations Succeed and Fail amiroo 2 4,655 Dec 06, 2021, 12:05 pm
Last Post: amiroo
  Ryan Mitchell series by Richard Turner cooltwou 0 5,809 Apr 08, 2021, 18:26 pm
Last Post: cooltwou