(Request) Rifftrax Father Frost using Blu-ray Copy
Father Frost holds a deep nostalgic place in my heart.
Can anyone sync the Rifftrax version of Father Frost to the blu-ray version? The quality of the Rifftrax copy is really low quality, while the blu-ray is so crisp and high quality. I tried doing it on my own but cannot seem to sync it right.

Thanks Smile
I have the same wish for "Fangs Of The Living Dead". That's a great movie. The RiffTrax version is a terrible version, though -- faded colour, and about 20 minutes are missing (and this was before they started doing that on purpose).

I got an open source video editing software and tried syncing the sound of the RiffTrax version (which ONLY available in a VOD -- there is no "just the jokes" version) to the video of the actual movie, but there are so many little 2 second bits cut out, I did not get very far before giving up. It was quite frustrating.
Anyone have this or the HD High (not medium) version of the Jack Frost Rifftrax? Thanks all
(Aug 13, 2022, 20:46 pm)SuperLake Wrote: Anyone have this or the HD High (not medium) version of the Jack Frost Rifftrax? Thanks all

https://mega.nz/file/JxlmTRzK#2sJUQDMfJJ...L9pBxWYv4I

This is the HD High of Father Frost.  If you actually did mean Jack Frost this is the wrong thread.
Thank you.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Girl From Rio (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 3 371 Mar 13, 2024, 12:01 pm
Last Post: jhs39
  Cool as Ice (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 7 673 Mar 12, 2024, 12:59 pm
Last Post: NexusWraith
  Phase IV (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 11 7,516 Mar 06, 2024, 00:12 am
Last Post: RowsdowerRevenge
  The Castle of Fu Manchu (blu-ray upgrade) billythefist 4 674 Feb 28, 2024, 23:39 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  [REQUEST] Rifftrax BluRay/4k Upgrades donking187 3 2,293 Feb 27, 2024, 18:44 pm
Last Post: billythefist