(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
(Dec 24, 2020, 16:47 pm)DrOzymandias Wrote: Another Festivus miracle!!!! You are my hero tripletap! Can't wait for Home Alone. That's how I'm spending Christmas Eve Smile

Keep the change, ya filthy animal Wink
(Dec 01, 2020, 21:08 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: I literally haven't seen this movie since it came out in the theaters...it's your favorite Ewok with your fourth favorite Batman, 1988's Willow!  And as I previously stated, this one will do it for me for a while...this marks the 100th Jaboody Sync I've done this year.  And to think I started off the year not knowing how to do them...guess that pandemic downtime wasn't all bad!!!  You guys have a safe holiday season and a happy new year and I'll see you again early 2021 (and I'll be bringing with me all the sync's they'll do in my absence as well!)

Jaboody Stash

[Image: fSx4qnw.jpg]

Is this folder still available? I just found this, and would love to use it. I was able to download the one with Home Alone, The Rock, etc., but it says this one isn't available. 
Thanks.
" Welp, the folder of 100+ Jaboody movies got a takedown notice...so I came back a little early to spread some holiday cheer." -- 5 hours ago.
(Dec 24, 2020, 21:54 pm)RealPaigeWWE Wrote: " Welp, the folder of 100+ Jaboody movies got a takedown notice...so I came back a little early to spread some holiday cheer."  -- 5 hours ago.

OH, okay. That certainly sucks. Thanks for the reply, though. I'll just enjoy these, and go back to the old fashioned way. Is there somewhere to find all the audio for the commentaries? YouTube doesn't seem to have them all.
Hope you're still in the (murderous!) holiday spirit!  1997's 'Jack Frost' added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: 9HcJAdf.jpg]

And they actually have a few of the old ones up on youtube.  But if you want access to their whole library, you gotta become a patron of theirs and then you get access to years of them (and I think they wisely still change the link each month).  Honestly I feel like it's totally worth it to be a patreon of theirs, they come up with just a metric ton of stuff that keeps me rolling.

***Edit: version 2 of this is up now, fixed a bunch of volume leveling issues I heard once I finally got around to actually watching it
(Dec 26, 2020, 18:07 pm)tripletap006 Wrote: Hope you're still in the (murderous!) holiday spirit!  1997's 'Jack Frost' added to the stash!
Why, it's a boxing day miracle!

Thank you! And merry merry
I registered just to express my gratitude to you for posting these videos TripleTap, thanks so much for doing this. (I'd pay for them if I could, but I really can't right now)

Also grateful to everyone else hosting videos, too!!
Hey thanks, Tickle Patrol! The other 100+ of these here would still be hosted too if I didn't get a takedown notice earlier in the month, maybe they'll be up again one day! I love doing both these and the WHM syncs...I'd be doing them for myself anyway since both groups are absolutely hilarious.
Bossanova........uh, Chevy Nova?!?  It's 1990's live action TMNT movie, added to the stash!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: Gl7Penh.jpg]
(Dec 31, 2020, 00:13 am)tripletap006 Wrote: Could you upload the ones that got taken down to piratebay, or somewhere else?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 35 17,784 Mar 25, 2024, 23:14 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 255,357 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 28,730 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,727 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,531 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril