(Request) JaboodyShow Movie Dub Commentaries
(Aug 20, 2020, 19:46 pm)bolt_vanderhuge Wrote:
(Aug 19, 2020, 01:15 am)tripletap006 Wrote:
(Aug 13, 2020, 18:48 pm)Jam Handy Wrote: self-deleted for reeking of IPA

Haha, was this a 4 day afterwards deletion?!  Oh and...............nuuuuuuuuuuke!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: XnQbrv3.jpg]
This is amazing! Thank you so much!
Thank you so much man!
Phone hoooooooooome!  The E.T. impressions are pretty spot on...enjoy!

Jaboody Stash

[Image: EUA9q7d.jpg]
Hey there all, I haven't seen any of these yet and would love to start off with a bang. Which are your favorites?

And thanks as always tripletap006, you're an institution here.
I'm probably not a great, "unbiased" reviewer here to give you movie recs since I love like 90% of them.  I'm kind of embarrassed to say I love the asian impressions and anything with the little people/E.T. impressions.  So stuff like the already insane 'Riki Oh' and 'Tiptoes' movies are right up my alley.  (I feel like I can realllllly hear the heavy influence South Park had on these guys when they were growing up too.)  But it's a little like Rifftrax...the more insane the movie is, usually the funnier the riffing is on it.  That being said, most of the "normal" big blockbusters are usually done very well by them too.  Hard for me to be objective though...coming up on 100 of these that I've personally sync'd up!  And it was all because I wanted to hear that Neil Breen 'Fateful Findings' commentary track (another GREAT one!) that I kinda figured out how to sync these on my own and just kept doing them after that.  Seems insane.
(Sep 10, 2020, 08:56 am)tripletap006 Wrote: I'm probably not a great, "unbiased" reviewer here to give you movie recs since I love like 90% of them.  I'm kind of embarrassed to say I love the asian impressions and anything with the little people/E.T. impressions.  So stuff like the already insane 'Riki Oh' and 'Tiptoes' movies are right up my alley.  (I feel like I can realllllly hear the heavy influence South Park had on these guys when they were growing up too.)  But it's a little like Rifftrax...the more insane the movie is, usually the funnier the riffing is on it.  That being said, most of the "normal" big blockbusters are usually done very well by them too.  Hard for me to be objective though...coming up on 100 of these that I've personally sync'd up!  And it was all because I wanted to hear that Neil Breen 'Fateful Findings' commentary track (another GREAT one!) that I kinda figured out how to sync these on my own and just kept doing them after that.  Seems insane.

Ok great, I'll start with the more out-there flicks. Thanks for the advice and the syncs!
(Sep 10, 2020, 18:01 pm)Rifferee Wrote:
(Sep 10, 2020, 08:56 am)tripletap006 Wrote: I'm probably not a great, "unbiased" reviewer here to give you movie recs since I love like 90% of them.  I'm kind of embarrassed to say I love the asian impressions and anything with the little people/E.T. impressions.  So stuff like the already insane 'Riki Oh' and 'Tiptoes' movies are right up my alley.  (I feel like I can realllllly hear the heavy influence South Park had on these guys when they were growing up too.)  But it's a little like Rifftrax...the more insane the movie is, usually the funnier the riffing is on it.  That being said, most of the "normal" big blockbusters are usually done very well by them too.  Hard for me to be objective though...coming up on 100 of these that I've personally sync'd up!  And it was all because I wanted to hear that Neil Breen 'Fateful Findings' commentary track (another GREAT one!) that I kinda figured out how to sync these on my own and just kept doing them after that.  Seems insane.

Ok great, I'll start with the more out-there flicks. Thanks for the advice and the syncs!

I found a new video source for this E.T. movie...pretty sure part of it was corrupted because it always crashed my Plex around the 90 minute mark.  This new one at least doesn’t do that, sorry and enjoy!

Same. I'm sure it's not exactly "PC" but damnit neither am I. Thank you for all you do. PM me if there's anything I can help with on my end please. Big Grin
Who ya gonna call?!?! 

Ghostbusters (1984) added to the stash.  (side note: Plex looks like it went away with allowing widescreen posters in their new update so at some point soon I may end up making vertical posters for these uploads as well since the Jaboody guys stopped making either vertical OR these horizontals quite a while back!)

Jaboody Stash

[Image: 8npnAMs.jpg]
(Sep 16, 2020, 09:49 am)tripletap006 Wrote: Who ya gonna call?!?! 

In the grand Jaboody tradition, that is so stupid, and yet so satisfyingly high-larious! Thanks tripletap006!
Come out and playyyy-yaaayyyy!!!  1979's The Warriors (Ultimate Cut) uploaded to the stash.  I also quickly made up some posters (along with the backgrounds I'd also been doing) to make your media collections look just that much better.

Jaboody Stash

[Image: E2zdG83.png][Image: NjOJnFR.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mr. Sunday Movies/Weekly Planet Commentaries tripletap006 35 17,791 Mar 25, 2024, 23:14 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  We Hate Movies commentaries waterloowatts 234 255,365 Mar 18, 2024, 22:43 pm
Last Post: NotRichBatman
  bsg4you MP3 Commentaries / Just The Jokes plus MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 12 28,730 Jun 03, 2023, 22:40 pm
Last Post: bsg4you
  [REQ] Blank Check synced commentaries? Rifferee 4 6,727 Nov 24, 2022, 16:22 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  RAZZLE Team Commentaries DamonRedApril 2 8,531 Sep 19, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: DamonRedApril