[Request] Educator.com "Medbay" Uploads (add comment only)
Rolleyes

Hi,
I have unusual request. 
I want somebody to post the following comment please on the mentioned link below.
b/c I cant register and post comments.

Just copy the following text 

Quote:Hi Medbay, 
Thank you for all of your torrents. Could you please reupload the following courses in "uncompressed" format.

1. Educator - AP Statistics (Compressed) - Medbay
  2. Educator - Intro to Psychology (Compressed) - Medbay
  3. Educator - AP Environmental Science (Compressed) - Medbay
  4. Educator - Organic Chemistry Lab (Compressed) - Medbay
  5. Educator - AP Psychology (Compressed) - Medbay
We can't see anything in these videos. Or you can reduce bitrate instead of resolution.
To me the compression damaged the quality with little difference in size.

Also, I have another request please. Could you please upload the following messing videos
from "Educator.com - Organic Chemistry with Dr. Laurie Starkey" previously posted on:

thepiratebay.org/torrent/9493542/Educator.com_-_Organic_Chemistry_with_Dr._Laurie_Starkey
thepiratebay.org/torrent/10351439/Educator.com_-__Missing_Files___Organic_Chemistry_with_Dr._Lauri

and missing the following files

1. Pericyclic Reactions and Molecular Orbital (MO) Theory
  2. Organic Analysis: Classical & Modern Methods
  3. Analysis of Stereochemistry
  4. C-13 DEPT NMR Experiments
  5. Two-Dimensional NMR Techniques: COSY
  6. Two-Dimensional NMR Techniques: HETCOR & HMBC
Thanks in advance.

and post it on the following torrent as comment and I hope he will respond.

https://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3464445...n_-_Medbay

Thank you.  Rolleyes

Wow! A hundred view and no one got the time to copy/paste!

Please?

What a collaborative people!

Is that too much to ask?
it doesn't allow me either
Aw fuck.... I deleted them because no one asked for them

I even checked my backup drive and there all compressed, and educator is so hard to rip I dont see me redoing it anytime soon. I'll be on here more often though so hopefully something like this doesnt happen again!
(Nov 23, 2019, 03:05 am)Medbay Wrote: Aw fuck.... I deleted them because no one asked for them

I even checked my backup drive and there all compressed, and educator is so hard to rip I dont see me redoing it anytime soon. I'll be on here more often though so hopefully something like this doesnt happen again!

Welcome here my friend .....

I was waiting for a long time, sad to hear that from you.
I registered in this forum just to find a way to connect with you.
Nice uploads by the way except the compressed too low quality.
No one asked for the uncompressed b/c we can't register or comment.

Thanks for your uploads Medbay.

(Nov 23, 2019, 03:05 am)Medbay Wrote: Aw fuck.... I deleted them because no one asked for them

BTW I saw a lot of educator's uploaders where they reduce the bitrate (to around 300 kb/s instead of 1400 kb/s)
and change the format to mkv or mp4 (instead of mpeg-TS) and keep the same resolution (around 660 x 600)
to reduce the size before upload and the videos are clear to be watched
even though the instructors are handwriting within the videos they are clear since the instructors use white background.

Hope you take that into consideration next time with educator.com.

Thank you Medbay.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [RESEED REQUEST] TTC Video - Visual Literacy Skills, How to See - Medbay Curious_Student 0 10,139 Dec 08, 2020, 12:20 pm
Last Post: Curious_Student
  EDUCATOR AP Physics C: Mechanics with Dan Fullerton abdullahbasheer 0 10,431 Jun 02, 2016, 05:30 am
Last Post: abdullahbasheer
  New courses from Educator.com Dim-Trij 0 9,803 Mar 13, 2016, 20:49 pm
Last Post: Dim-Trij
  [request] kozure okami season 1 engl sub (only subs, not the video) marrollo 0 8,302 Nov 07, 2014, 02:09 am
Last Post: marrollo
  {REQUEST}"PROBABILITY WITH WILLIAM MURRAY" FROM EDUCATOR aseemmv23 2 11,117 Aug 15, 2014, 04:49 am
Last Post: aseemmv23