(Request) Anyone have the legit download of MST3K Final Sacrifice?
I have MST3K The Final Sacrifice on the Shout DVD and there are audio glitches that bug me. Looking for the commercial download version. I'd actually be willing to pay for this, but it hasn't been available on Apple TV and Rifftrax (I think it was on Gizmoplex too) since the director started filing copyright claims.
I've got a couple of files ... but I'm not sure where I got them, so I guess it's possible they're just different resolutions of the DVD.

If you give me an example of the audio glitches, I'll check my copies and let you know.
I have a few different versions including the Gary In Motion and AI 4K upscaled ones as well as MST3k's one from the DVD.
Thanks guys! The glitches are loud electronic scraping sounds. There's one at 26:15 right before Servo says "Dental hygienist of the week," and another one at 26:45 before Servo says "I think your cameraman's stuck in the door." There may be more; I forget.

I'll take anything that doesn't have those glitches. I'm hoping there was an updated DVD and someone here has it. Smile

And just to be clear, I'm looking for the entire episode, shadowrama and all (just in case someone is thinking of ULing a video of the film with the riffing added as an audio track). Thanks again!
The only version I have with totally clean audio is the Gary In Motion one. Those two glitches are in all the other versions I have. I can remove them but not today, I'm doing production work for the record company on the PC I use for doing that.
Here is the Gizmoplex version that was in the classic collection that they sold during the first Kickstarter.

https://mega.nz/file/oVtXlCqB#W51ePwIbMj...0KRlLZTmyU
(Jan 17, 2024, 15:06 pm)famicomzombie Wrote: Here is the Gizmoplex version that was in the classic collection that they sold during the first Kickstarter.

https://mega.nz/file/oVtXlCqB#W51ePwIbMj...0KRlLZTmyU

That one has the audio artifacts still in it.
I've got a cleaned audio repair copy I got off another site, but it's just the audio. It'd have to be synced up to the DVD video.
(Jan 17, 2024, 13:44 pm)thecellar Wrote: Thanks guys! The glitches are loud electronic scraping sounds. There's one at 26:15 right before Servo says "Dental hygienist of the week," and another one at 26:45 before Servo says "I think your cameraman's stuck in the door." There may be more; I forget.

I'll take anything that doesn't have those glitches. I'm hoping there was an updated DVD and someone here has it. Smile

And just to be clear, I'm looking for the entire episode, shadowrama and all (just in case someone is thinking of ULing a video of the film with the riffing added as an audio track). Thanks again!

Sorry thecellar, both mine have the glitches. I never noticed them before ... that one at 26:45 is really bad. I wonder what caused them.

Hope you find what you're after.
I looked at a version with the noises in them on one of the audio production PC's with Sound Forge Pro 17. The first one is a minor blip in the left channel, the second one is a much bigger fux0r-up in both channels. I took them out but didn't like the way the video quality came out. I'm going through the Gary In Motion version at the moment while finally relaxing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  MST3K: Fire Maidens of Outer Space and Attack of the Eye Creatures mazzy_star 0 276 Apr 23, 2024, 16:27 pm
Last Post: mazzy_star
  New Youtube account with MST3K episodes subtitled Gordon 3 803 Apr 12, 2024, 17:34 pm
Last Post: eskaton
  Has anyone ever "fixed" Rifftrax Live Time Chasers? ageekyguy 3 799 Apr 10, 2024, 11:19 am
Last Post: ageekyguy
  REQ: MST3K Tribute to...I Accuse My Parents and Overdrawn at the Memory Bank moondoggy1111 18 9,807 Apr 07, 2024, 18:41 pm
Last Post: ageekyguy
  (Request) MST3K Doctor Mordrid (premiere/event) BlueThev 0 394 Apr 06, 2024, 17:35 pm
Last Post: BlueThev