Req: San Franpsycho (HD version)
(Jul 20, 2021, 06:48 am)WakkoBlues Wrote: I think the tone here is frustration and disappointment, not entitlement.  I felt a similar sentiment, and it's not entitlement.

It's 100% entitlement when one can't even muster up a "thank you" to the OP for what they did post before the whining starts.

And the criticism of the OP for being "cheap"? Beyond pathetic.
(Jul 20, 2021, 16:42 pm)portharlot Wrote:
(Jul 20, 2021, 06:48 am)WakkoBlues Wrote: I think the tone here is frustration and disappointment, not entitlement.  I felt a similar sentiment, and it's not entitlement.

It's 100% entitlement when one can't even muster up a "thank you" to the OP for what they did post before the whining starts.

And the criticism of the OP for being "cheap"? Beyond pathetic.

Well if we're busy responding to tone here, I don't really like yours.  And I don't care if you ban me from filling my requests either.

I'm not sure what you're going after considering this was a request thread and I'm the request filler whom you didn't thank. Guess you're both entitled.

I responded to this request in good faith. If you're not interested and basically are just interested in personal attacks, I don't think that's in the spirit of this community so let's call it a day, eh?
(Jul 20, 2021, 06:48 am)WakkoBlues Wrote: Hey, look.  I felt the same way.  Some off-topic comments drowned out the request for the HD version.  I was really looking forward to watching this one before it was released, and to see just an SD posted was a little disappointing.... So I did my part and bought it (before seeing this post, and because I felt the same way).

HD_Med:  https://mega.nz/file/2rAzSYgK#V5V2bLRmkQ...F12b3xobN0

I think the tone here is frustration and disappointment, not entitlement.  I felt a similar sentiment, and it's not entitlement.  I wanted to make another post requesting the HD version, but requesting it again should not have been necessary just because a conversation derailed the original request thread.  So I bought it to share and give back to the community I have taken so much from.

Thank you!!!  Big Grin Tongue Cool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  herod0327's version of s08e04 The Deadly Mantis (1957) with audio fix Handy 1 877 Feb 20, 2024, 00:12 am
Last Post: NexusWraith
  Is there a 4K version for all the Twilight riffs? PaganRaccoon 4 4,415 Jun 17, 2023, 16:17 pm
Last Post: jhs39
  REQ: Birdemic (Studio Version) Subtitle File moondoggy1111 0 4,560 Apr 09, 2023, 12:42 pm
Last Post: moondoggy1111
  Jack Frost (Uncut Dual Audio - New Version) Fernando_M 4 6,065 Jan 18, 2023, 14:00 pm
Last Post: jhs39
  Complete Turkey Day 2022 (Gizmoplex version) jhs39 13 10,526 Dec 23, 2022, 09:32 am
Last Post: cdmjr720