(Req) Ringheads?
Hello,

Does anyone have the Ringheads (LOTR/Rifftrax adjacent) podcast from Sean and Bill Patreon stuff? I was subbed when it was going but didn't get a chance to view/listen to it all. If anyone can share it would be much appreciated.
(Jun 11, 2024, 15:08 pm)Oswald_Skarsol Wrote: Hello,

Does anyone have the Ringheads (LOTR/Rifftrax adjacent) podcast from Sean and Bill Patreon stuff? I was subbed when it was going but didn't get a chance to view/listen to it all. If anyone can share it would be much appreciated.

That's frustrating. I tried looking at the usual places and Soulseek, nothing or dead links. Weird. Someone posted about it on Reddit with the same problem and no current solution ("Spotify can't play this right now."). Is it a Patreon exclusive now? WTF?
Thanks for checking. The main podcast episodes are still available on Spotify. https://open.spotify.com/show/3B0mItn4gO...EWasnyz2zQ
However, they did a bunch of supplemental material on the Patreon. One of the main things I had wanted to hear was their interview with Mike Nelson. I did have access to it while the Patreon was going but I neglected to download any of it.   Since it has been shut down I can't acces any of what I could.   They also reviewed a bunch of LOTR adjacent material and Rings of Power. Of anyone does have any of this stuff and could share it would be much appreciated.  I am low key hoping it might come back when Rings of Power Season 2 happens, and maybe the stuff they posted previously will be available again.
Reach out to the podcast creators directly via their social media slither io accounts, email, or any other contact information available on their main podcast page. Explain your situation and inquire if there's any way to access the old Patreon content or if they have plans to re-release it.
I have them all saved, I think. Someone had a folder of them on here at one point that I backed them up from. I was a patreon but didn't save them at that time
(Jun 25, 2024, 18:46 pm)blurg Wrote: I have them all saved, I think. Someone had a folder of them on here at one point that I backed them up from. I was a patreon but didn't save them at that time

If you are able to find them and share again that would be huge.
https://mega.nz/folder/dNdX1QZB#cPe2K_swqER0L5-X_K0TpA
It's Bill Corbett! (I know blurg said "Bill", but somehow I ... blanked ... on it being RiffTRax's Bill)

Totally gonna check this out.

Thanks blurg! And Oswald_Skarsol for bringing it up.