Req: Rifftrax Presents - Lost Boys
(Jul 12, 2024, 13:51 pm)DrOzymandias Wrote: Its still up in my Mega. Not the best copy video-quality wise but take a look if you're interested

https://mega.nz/file/TXwUxJAD#BeBHQbQMEm...RNREtshhms

While I do appreciate it, the video looks really distorted. Again, I thank you, but I'll keep looking for a copy with the original video aspect.
Luckily, it's easily rectified by changing the aspect ratio. It's even got the unriffed audio. I really dig this riff, too. Recommended. Shame about the AR, but it hasn't stopped me from enjoying the file.

Having said that, of course I'd upgrade if the opportunity arose.
(Jul 14, 2024, 02:46 am)Meat Trademark Wrote: Luckily, it's easily rectified by changing the aspect ratio. It's even got the unriffed audio. I really dig this riff, too. Recommended. Shame about the AR, but it hasn't stopped me from enjoying the file.

Having said that, of course I'd upgrade if the opportunity arose.

Again my thanks to DrOzymandias, and I may check out the share. I usually watch riffs on an older-ish TV, not a computer so I can't change the aspect ratio, hence my request.

That said, I'm realizing i sound like an asshole and I'm not being gracious. I can certainly alter my viewing method.
See also: beggars vs. choosers.
Re: HD upgrades and syncs, we *can* be beggars AND choosers. That's one of the reasons to be here, chum. I'm picking up no asshole vibes from you but I suspect I'm an asshole, so~.

That aspect ratio IS a bugaboo and I'd love a new copy. Damn it, it's even 1080p... SO FRUSTRATING. Why would you change the... guh. WHY?!
I'm working on downloading the 8GB one so I can shrink it down to a more manageable size. Gimme a day or two, unless someone else comes through in the clinch.
"That said, I'm realizing i sound like an asshole and I'm not being gracious. I can certainly alter my viewing method.
See also: beggars vs. choosers." 

What?! You can't be polite and concerned about others ... this is the Internet!
(Jul 14, 2024, 20:12 pm)I Want To Go Faster Wrote: "That said, I'm realizing i sound like an asshole and I'm not being gracious. I can certainly alter my viewing method.
See also: beggars vs. choosers." 

What?! You can't be polite and concerned about others ... this is the Internet!

I know, I know, I forgot. 
<condescending voice> Are we okay now, you right [EDIT] fecking prick? Wink 
That's more to true form, yeah?

In all seriousness, intransitivelie...gracias amigo. That's some work, and I appreciate it. Cool
Perfect.   ; P
Okay, I don't grok Handbrake that well so there's probably something I could have done to get it smaller (if you know, please let me know and I'll run it again) but I got it down to 2.22GB and I think the quality is still pretty good. The audio tracks and English subs are all still there too.

The Lost Boys (HEVC 1920*804) 2.22GB
https://mega.nz/file/5LFwhYYJ#zKOH-ifoU7...AJ-bK9u46k
(Jul 16, 2024, 14:21 pm)intransitivelie Wrote: Okay, I don't grok Handbrake that well so there's probably something I could have done to get it smaller (if you know, please let me know and I'll run it again) but I got it down to 2.22GB and I think the quality is still pretty good. The audio tracks and English subs are all still there too.

The Lost Boys (HEVC 1920*804) 2.22GB
https://mega.nz/file/5LFwhYYJ#zKOH-ifoU7...AJ-bK9u46k
Thanks a lot intransitivelie,  from me and all my fellow tablet/phone users.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to post on ideas.rifftrax.com ? Johnny Mo 5 686 Aug 28, 2024, 12:21 pm
Last Post: Johnny Mo
  bsg4you Rifftrax MP3 Just The Jokes Shorts Live, MST3K, Film Crew, Cinematic Titanic bsg4you 3 13,303 Aug 15, 2024, 13:25 pm
Last Post: MATMAN
  (Rifftrax) Night of the Living Dead Colorized and Criterion B&W KinoQueen13 6 827 Aug 08, 2024, 23:01 pm
Last Post: KinoQueen13
  [REQ] Rifftrax of Poltergeist Mesc 3 834 Aug 08, 2024, 10:33 am
Last Post: Mesc
  REQ: Rifftrax Sherlock Holmes The Spider Woman onitafmw55 12 2,125 Aug 07, 2024, 18:43 pm
Last Post: portharlot