Req Gymkata
Back in the glorious era before Hollywood discovered irony known as "The '80s", some coked-up lunatics decided that what action movies were missing were world class gymnasts. The result was "Rambo on a pommel horse" and its name is Gymkata
The country of Parmistan is known for two things: its annual life-or-death obstacle course, and not actually existing. The U.S. Government has determined that it is an ideal location for a new communications satellite, and wisely decides not to focus on that insanely boring plot point for very long. To achieve their goal, they recruit gymnast Kurt Thomas, who manages to simultaneously pull off genuinely impressive feats of strength and agility while being a total dweeb. He’s assisted by a mute-when-it’s-convenient Princess and her father, the cruel despot leader of Parmistan who has more of a "guy putting on a free puppet show at the library" vibe.
If it were any more '80s they’d have given Mary Lou Retton a bazooka. Join Mike, Kevin, and Bill for Gymkata!

Written by: Mike Nelson, Conor Lastowka and Sean Thomason
Contributing writers: Zach Shatzer and Jason Miller
wow! finally!
If someone could sync:

MP3 file
https://mega.nz/file/yE1mxITJ#fDnODunvV5...m6gVCyrFaY

Unriffed movie (720p)
[Removed link]
Here's the full ZIP file, as I know someone will want the readme file.
oh cool i was just coming here to see if anyone wanted the zip file.
Thanks BadFilms and jimmy_breeze.

Link posted in new thread.
Thanks jimmy_breeze and BadFilms. I've been putting off learning to synch for a while now, and your files look like perfect fodder my tomfoolery.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gymkata Deluxe Edition LaGrrande 11 18,910 Apr 16, 2022, 14:06 pm
Last Post: WongHungLo
  GYMKATA Tost 18 19,801 Oct 17, 2020, 19:52 pm
Last Post: HmGabe85
  RIP Gymkata Meat Trademark 2 8,225 Jun 08, 2020, 21:54 pm
Last Post: Rifferee
  Request: HD Copy of Gymkata LaGrrande 6 10,594 Mar 19, 2020, 14:57 pm
Last Post: alansmithee99