Remembering KnockKnock
When I made this post originally we actually still had signatures. It looks sort of stupid without the sig there but I always loved:

"I hate all this terrorist business. I used to love the days when you could look at an unattended bag on a train or bus and think to yourself...'I'm going to take that.'" -- KnockKnock @ TPB

And that is still my sig on other sites... What a quote!!
(Jul 25, 2014, 15:02 pm)DavidTenn Wrote: When I made this post originally we actually still had signatures. It looks sort of stupid without the sig there but I always loved:

"I hate all this terrorist business. I used to love the days when you could look at an unattended bag on a train or bus and think to yourself...'I'm going to take that.'" -- KnockKnock @ TPB

i'm not sure if you can still insert that quote into the first post through editing... but i can. so with your permission, i will.
(Oct 27, 2013, 21:33 pm)DavidTenn Wrote: The thing that I will miss the most in the new SuprBay is seeing some of the posts from members who are no longer with us. So, if no one minds, I am going to adopt one of KnockKnock's signatures that I always loved seeing:

(Jul 25, 2014, 15:19 pm)stormium Wrote:
(Jul 25, 2014, 15:02 pm)DavidTenn Wrote: When I made this post originally we actually still had signatures. It looks sort of stupid without the sig there but I always loved:

i'm not sure if you can still insert that quote into the first post through editing... but i can. so with your permission, i will.

I tried to edit it but the time had expired so if you can, please go for it!! Thanks!!
I was very new to SB / TPB when i first came across kk. I always found him very fair and helpful. From the esteem that other users hold him in, i wish he had a bit more time so i could have got to know him.

RIP kk
Yeah, I was very new as well and much more of a lurker, but his signatures always were top notch and memorable. After the old bay crashed I was really glad that I had saved the ones that I really loved. Talk about making an impact, here we are a year later still talking about him.
(Oct 28, 2013, 00:48 am)shirepirate Wrote: He will always be missed by all suprbay/tpb members that remember him, without a doubt.

I really miss that dude.
Can someone say what happened why isn't he here anymore or does the RIP's say it all
To leave a personal impact on a forum says a lot about the person. Knock Knock impacted everybody here. From his first post to his last he was 100% awesome. No rip. I believe he's out there spreading the same karma he did here. No such thing as Forever. B
(Jul 26, 2014, 02:39 am)snilloc Wrote: Can someone say what happened why isn't he here anymore or does the RIP's say it all

https://web.archive.org/web/201308272314...tid=152278
(Jul 26, 2014, 03:13 am)Spud17 Wrote:
(Jul 26, 2014, 02:39 am)snilloc Wrote: Can someone say what happened why isn't he here anymore or does the RIP's say it all

https://web.archive.org/web/201308272314...tid=152278

Thank you.