Reality 4.2
So anyone have the legit version of Reality 4.2? You can apparently upgrade to 4.3 for free (if owner of license). Idk if the keys from the gen still work though with 4.3
(Aug 03, 2016, 21:05 pm)bootleg Wrote: So anyone have the legit version of Reality 4.2? You can apparently upgrade to 4.3 for free (if owner of license). Idk if the keys from the gen still work though with 4.3

Yup I bought it......haven't use it much. Smile
(Aug 04, 2016, 13:11 pm)321gfxisme0 Wrote:
(Aug 03, 2016, 21:05 pm)bootleg Wrote: So anyone have the legit version of Reality 4.2? You can apparently upgrade to 4.3 for free (if owner of license). Idk if the keys from the gen still work though with 4.3

Yup I bought it......haven't use it much. Smile

Can you please upload the installation file that you get to download from their servers? According to Paolo, if you have the legit version, they send you a link to download the new version.
I may be able to get that I know I downloaded it so its on a hard drive somewhere will look tonight for it...
(Aug 05, 2016, 23:14 pm)321gfxisme0 Wrote: I may be able to get that I know I downloaded it so  its on a hard drive somewhere will look tonight for it...

thank you thank you thank you