Ratings and How get new ?
Smile 
Since SB open up new.The question are How does the ratings workin now?
Its always a shame (I think) not to give a rating back then got one.
Problem are if you got more ratings so you can rate back.
Or how long time will it take before you up for adding more.
This not the same as rating show how good you are or show you the great one.I say its rather a tool to show who stick togehter Big Grin

So hope the man below solve it for us

[Image: sherlock-holmes_zps46b43222.jpg]
(Oct 26, 2013, 14:00 pm)Murlok Wrote: The question are How does the ratings workin now?

https://pirates-forum.org/showthread.php?tid=734

You know you wanna
(Oct 26, 2013, 14:00 pm)Murlok Wrote: How does the ratings workin now?

The same way they've always worked, I think. It's standard MyBB functionality.

I have disabled staff ratings, which I understand you had before, because imo staff have an unfair advantage--getting ratings from people trying to suck up and from people thanking them for simply doing their jobs--resetting passwords and so on.

Personally I think a you-scratch-my-back-I'll-scratch-yours approach undermines the concept (as does the 'post here to get a rep point' thread) but it's just a bit of fluff so I don't particularly care.
(Nov 06, 2013, 21:56 pm)NIK Wrote:
(Oct 26, 2013, 14:00 pm)Murlok Wrote: How does the ratings workin now?

The same way they've always worked, I think. It's standard MyBB functionality.

I have disabled staff ratings, which I understand you had before, because imo staff have an unfair advantage--getting ratings from people trying to suck up and from people thanking them for simply doing their jobs--resetting passwords and so on.

Personally I think a you-scratch-my-back-I'll-scratch-yours approach undermines the concept (as does the 'post here to get a rep point' thread) but it's just a bit of fluff so I don't particularly care.

It was times then some people did ask (rate me) it was no good. But a very positive thing are the adding of ready comments. Style like you have in multiplayer games. Thanks for that.

Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Search for an AI video editor and get flooded with shit ! Ladyanne3 6 1,220 Jan 31, 2024, 21:36 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Best Place To Get 4K Movies? Also, Best Practices? How? TedDekker 5 1,974 Jan 05, 2024, 19:28 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  How to get a free RDP IR0NM4N 1 7,877 Aug 28, 2022, 22:04 pm
Last Post: Slow Mo
  Is there a way to get in touch with TvTeam? guiri 10 25,418 Jun 28, 2022, 16:01 pm
Last Post: junebug982
  Can't get past VPN ad thesmugs 1 14,714 Jun 06, 2021, 05:13 am
Last Post: Spud17