REQUEST Batman arkham origins Deluxe DLC folder *SOLVED*
Like the title said, if anyone has the deluxe version would it be possible for you to upload the DLC folders + their current crack, it can be either ali crack which mean if you can also ADD the files ALI.ini, steam.DLL, and the batman executable, or the reloaded crack which mean if you can add the files steam.dll + steam.ini and batman executable.
I am limited by my ISP to not get any torrent bigger than 10 gb at once, the deluxe torrent pass the 15 gb mark :/, so i have the Seyter repack.
What comes in the deluxe are 6 suits that can used in the campaign.
If you need the link to the deluxe version just post here and ill PM or reply.

Thanks in advance.
*NOTE* I took out the filesharing link and made a torrent.

OK, i have the folder so am sharing it this unlocks 4 more suits from the walmart promo.

A couple of things first:
Before you replace your old files with the ones am sharing, go to your current Batman folder, and backup this files Steam_api.dll steam_api.ini batmanorigins,exe
then open steam_api.ini, and write or memorize the user name it has, why? because the user name is were your save location is going to be so you dont end up thinking you lost all your progress, since its cracked by reloaded, it can have something like this:
username: RLD!
Write down or memorize. Also memorize the language, mine is on english by default.
After you download just copy and replace. Then open again the steam_api.ini, scroll down until you find again the username tag and write your old username, replace language too if you had a different one before.
You can see and use the suits on the challenge maps or you can see them on the batsuit selector on batcave.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Planet Zoo with all DLC's Daniel7 0 5,200 Sep 07, 2023, 09:30 am
Last Post: Daniel7
  Skullgirls Encore 1.01 “Unfinished Business Edition” Patch Version with DLC'S BruceMcGivern 0 8,166 Jun 04, 2020, 17:00 pm
Last Post: BruceMcGivern
  WWE 2K15 DLC for XBOX 360 RobertX 0 6,701 Mar 29, 2020, 08:54 am
Last Post: RobertX
  JARDesign X-Life Deluxe xp11 armandojaleo 1 11,790 Nov 22, 2019, 10:42 am
Last Post: sagida46
  reseed my time at portia update v1.0.129395.incl.dlc IGGGAMESCOM Hv9Jb 0 8,777 Jun 03, 2019, 16:12 pm
Last Post: Hv9Jb