[REQ] RiffTrax Live HD High Upgrades
Can you kindly upload Jack the Giant Killer?  Smile
Rather than create a new thread, I figured I'd ask if anyone has a version of the Timechasers Live Rifftrax where the audio is correctly synced with the movie?

I'm not sure if it's possible to get one since I'm not sure if y'all recall, but the audio was off in the print they used for the actual live show. It's one of my favorite riffs/movies they riff, but the audio drives me nuts.

Thanks!
(Jan 16, 2023, 17:17 pm)imtheredone Wrote: Rather than create a new thread, I figured I'd ask if anyone has a version of the Timechasers Live Rifftrax where the audio is correctly synced with the movie?

I'm not sure if it's possible to get one since I'm not sure if y'all recall, but the audio was off in the print they used for the actual live show. It's one of my favorite riffs/movies they riff, but the audio drives me nuts.

Thanks!

I don't think it would be possible without it throwing off the audio sync of MKB at the same time.
(Jan 18, 2023, 20:00 pm)LaGrrande Wrote:
(Jan 16, 2023, 17:17 pm)imtheredone Wrote: Rather than create a new thread, I figured I'd ask if anyone has a version of the Timechasers Live Rifftrax where the audio is correctly synced with the movie?

Thanks!

I don't think it would be possible without it throwing off the audio sync of MKB at the same time.

Hadn't thought about that. But I suppose you're right. Thanks anyway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  (REQ) Spy High KinoQueen13 21 4,495 9 hours ago
Last Post: Mr7718
  Rifftrax Live 2024 Kickatarter announced ageekyguy 34 4,044 11 hours ago
Last Post: JusSonic
  Tickets for A Night of Shorts 15 and this month's live show JusSonic 7 1,119 Mar 22, 2024, 10:36 am
Last Post: SuperLake
  EVIL DEAD I & II with Live Bruce Campbell Commentary Coldyron 15 21,790 Feb 29, 2024, 19:00 pm
Last Post: peephalk
  [REQUEST] Rifftrax BluRay/4k Upgrades donking187 3 2,376 Feb 27, 2024, 18:44 pm
Last Post: billythefist