[REQ] ORBX LOWI Innsbruck X-plane 11
Like the title says, i'm looking for the X-plane 11 version of ORBX LOWI Innsbruck. Hope somebody here can help me out  Smile
(Sep 10, 2019, 11:06 am)Fire5133 Wrote: Like the title says, i'm looking for the X-plane 11 version of ORBX LOWI Innsbruck. Hope somebody here can help me out  Smile

Not my work and I don't take the credit but share here.

Link renew
https://mega.nz/#!KslBFJ4b!LILhlL3OshIMK...uy7ciqNwZs

Enjoy....
How I should install it?, drag and drop all the folders on the "Custom Scenery" main folder???. In the manuals guide it talks about the FTX Central APP.
(Nov 11, 2019, 12:21 pm)swidley Wrote: How I should install it?, drag and drop all the folders on the "Custom Scenery" main folder???. In the manuals guide it talks about the FTX Central APP.

Correct; jut drag and drop it into your  >> X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery << Folder.  And the right order in your " scenery_packs.ini " file must be like this:

(from highest priority to lowest):

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_LOWI_Innsbruck/

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_LOWI_LOJT/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_LOWI_Overlay/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_LOWI_DrapedOrthos/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_D_LOWI_Orthos/

There is absolutely no need for FTX-Central to get these sceneries running.  If you do it manually, you'll always know what you are doing - its far better.
(Nov 11, 2019, 18:50 pm)maslov Wrote:
(Nov 11, 2019, 12:21 pm)swidley Wrote: How I should install it?, drag and drop all the folders on the "Custom Scenery" main folder???. In the manuals guide it talks about the FTX Central APP.

Correct; jut drag and drop it into your  >> X-Plane 11\Custom Scenery << Folder.  And the right order in your " scenery_packs.ini " file must be like this:

(from highest priority to lowest):

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_LOWI_Innsbruck/

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_LOWI_LOJT/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_B_LOWI_Overlay/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_C_LOWI_DrapedOrthos/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_D_LOWI_Orthos/

There is absolutely no need for FTX-Central to get these sceneries running.  If you do it manually, you'll always know what you are doing - its far better.

Is there a way to remove the static aircrafts?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [REQ] FSDG Sharm Intl. [HESH] for X-Plane 11 Foxtrot 0 368 Mar 17, 2024, 07:14 am
Last Post: Foxtrot
  [REQ] EDDB Berlin Brandenburg Airport for X-Plane 12 sawa11 0 458 Mar 07, 2024, 16:51 pm
Last Post: sawa11
  [XP11] ORBX - TrueEarth EU Spain South HD piloto11 23 35,962 Feb 28, 2024, 11:16 am
Last Post: xdxdxdxd
  Request: ORBX YBBN Brisbane International Airport for X-Plane 12 IronMan 18 10,893 Feb 01, 2024, 22:55 pm
Last Post: krisenkumar123
  [REQ] VSKYLABS 'Test-Pilot': SR-71-TB RELEASED! (X-Plane 12) sawa11 1 2,429 Jan 17, 2024, 09:57 am
Last Post: slydawg