(REQ) Lycan Colony
(Aug 07, 2020, 15:07 pm)blurg Wrote: https://mega.nz/file/5Vd2za5J#IyRqsM1uOn...kyvsX9UEi0
Thanks Blurg!!!!
(Aug 07, 2020, 15:07 pm)blurg Wrote: https://mega.nz/file/5Vd2za5J#IyRqsM1uOn...kyvsX9UEi0

Funny coincidence, I was watching RLM's review of this just last night, and now I'm very, very afraid.

Anywho, thanks blurg ... I guess?   Angel
This one broke me. I... I literally hid under a blanket a few times, not because I was scared but because I didn't know what else to do besides shut it off.

This one is really bad, like I want to write a letter to someone explaining why this shouldn't have happened.

I finished it. Nothing else to report, nobody to report to. Good lord. Right now Mike and Conor are riffing the new book by the Twilight author on their podcast (372 Pages We'll Never Get Back) and if they don't bring it up I'm going to assume they've buried it deep, deep in their minds where the bad things die.

Sorry for even bumping this thread, everyone deserves a chance to forget this one. ?
(Aug 31, 2020, 17:29 pm)WakkoBlues Wrote: ...

Can you unsee the giant grotesque nipples on suburban Sasquatch?

Me neither...

So this one was a "breeze" compare to that. Besides that part with "caveman stick figures" and Kevin making walking/running/stalking cartoon noises made me seriously cough on my joint at the time. Good times.
Presently on my 2nd viewing of this cinematic Master Class. While it is doubtless devoid of the quirky charm of RollerGator, or the pathos & splendor of Birdemic, or the sheer nothing-burger-ness of A Talking Cat?!, Lycan Colony will nevertheless stalwartly withstand the Test of Time, my friends. I, for one, have never wanted to be a patient-killing alcoholic surgeon more than I do now. AA Meeting, anyone?
(Sep 04, 2020, 00:38 am)knowMATTER Wrote: Presently on my 2nd viewing of this cinematic Master Class. While it is doubtless devoid of the quirky charm of RollerGator, or the pathos & splendor of Birdemic, or the sheer nothing-burger-ness of A Talking Cat?!, Lycan Colony will nevertheless stalwartly withstand the Test of Time, my friends. I, for one, have never wanted to be a patient-killing alcoholic surgeon more than I do now. AA Meeting, anyone?

It brings memories of the first time I saw Blue Velvet.

"That was awful!  Let's watch it again."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lycan Colony (2006) [Uncut] [Unriffed] [+Director's Commentary] kkt 2 6,801 Mar 19, 2021, 21:53 pm
Last Post: knowMATTER