(REQ) Invaders from Mars!
From the golden age of green zipper-suit aliens and know-it-all scientists who are never wrong about anything, it’s Invaders from Mars! They’re here to conquer the Earth, but really mostly just this one little sleepy town. And actually not even the whole town, pretty much just one family’s backyard. Still, it’s an invasion!
David is a plucky 1950s lad who enjoys watching the skies with his telescope and being able to trust local authority figures. But all that is upended when Martians land in the sandpit in his family’s yard - every yard has a sandpit, right? The aliens begin replacing everyone in the town with synthetic mutants (pronounced mu-TANTS) starting with David’s very own parents! David heads straight to his town’s surprisingly grand police station, and quickly gets help from a local doctor, an astronomer, and even the U.S. Army. Because, unlike most movies about a kid trying to convince everyone that something weird is going on, all the adults believe him immediately. For a movie about invasion paranoia, there sure is a lot of trust.
It all builds to a climactic confrontation with the Martians in, you guessed it, David’s backyard. Can David save his parents in time? Will they increase his allowance? What’s with the Great Gazoo head in the glass fishbowl? And, again, why does the yard have a sandpit?
All those questions will be answered, plus a twist ending sure to make you say “oh, come on!” Join Mike, Kevin and Bill out in the sandpit for Invaders from Mars! 

Written by: Mike Nelson, Bill Corbett, Conor Lastowka, and Sean Thomason
Contributing writers: Jason Miller and Zachary Shatzer
I love new Rifftrax Fridays!  Enjoy!

Invaders from Mars high_TV.mp4
Torgoooooo! Thanks, sir! We all know who approves...but the important thing is I do too!
(Mar 26, 2021, 15:32 pm)Torgo Wrote: I love new Rifftrax Fridays!  Enjoy!

Ah, my hope for this day of the week. Sleepy
I actually like this movie. It's very watchable with a fun paranoia/conspiracy element. Hopefully this version is the original dark ending and not the hastily thrown together 'happy' ending.

Thank you Torgo!
First and foremost, THANK YOU TORGO!! I'm so excited to watch this one!! Bless you for sharing this so promptly!!! <3

Second - How utterly bizarre - I just watched both the UK and the US versions YESTERDAY! Also weird that someone suggested this movie during the Q&A with The Mads w/ special guest Bill Corbet just a few weeks ago!!!!! I personally love the 80s remake of this film. And the UK version is pretty cool in it's own right. I always like when they do the classics like this. (Having said that - I do prefer when these classics are done by either The Mads or Bridgette & MJ with Matthew's co-writing).
thanks M-squared!
Thanks Torgo. Limp long and prosper!*

*For the Master's sake, of course.
Cheers, Torgo!
(Mar 26, 2021, 15:32 pm)Torgo Wrote: I love new Rifftrax Fridays!  Enjoy!

A big thanks to you Torgo!  family movie night.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [REQ] Devil Girl From Mars Fuckstockings 13 31,468 Oct 29, 2023, 22:44 pm
Last Post: maarkeeta
  Invaders From Mars 4K Rifftrax + film audio jhs39 15 9,473 Jan 23, 2023, 17:54 pm
Last Post: jhs39
  Flight to Mars (Blu Ray upgrade) Fernando_M 5 6,970 Jan 18, 2023, 13:53 pm
Last Post: jhs39
  iRiff's (Ice on Mars) - The Lizzie McGuire Movie 1D10T 7 19,669 Nov 07, 2022, 17:34 pm
Last Post: blurg
  Tonight: Ice on Mars VS Karate Kid (1984) somethingcalledapogue 0 7,773 Jan 03, 2021, 18:57 pm
Last Post: somethingcalledapogue