[REQ] Best of the Worst - Diamond Cobra vs The White Fox
You forgot ( C ) All of the above

I vote ( C )
"Us talking about this movie may constitute elder shaming...".  Just like DC vs WF, her rubber robot glove will only last about a week before it gets too disgusting and she has to throw it out (so get this while it's hot!)

Code:
https://mega.nz/folder/RBMjiSyL#SrrhLO9HSUfMtRv56fBVSQ
You are double plus good!

I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH THIS!
Thanks tripletap, good call.
I had no idea that BOTW episode was taken down.  I have to agree that the RLM video was probably doing more good than bad for that "movie".  I'm sure every movie they do gets some kind of bump in viewers, at least if it's available to buy or stream.

Thanks for preserving this for future generations tripletap006!
Word is, the videos are being taken down because of the recording company filing claims on You Tube.

However, since everything involved with Ms. Too-Precious-to-be-Criticized's movie all leads back to her (even an award the movie supposedly won) I'm guessing she owns her own label as well.

Getting that movie streamed is one thing. Everybody wants to find the next "The Room". But that a music label would sign her? Who is she kidding?

Re: Robowoman - the star is every cast member of "The Real Housewives of..." rolled into one. Puffy botox face, hair styled forward to hide the face lift scars and heavy, heavy make up. If she'd made one of those "Beverly Hills Christmas" type movies that Good Bad or Bad Bad has reviewed she wouldn't seem so out of place but....WOW.
(Apr 05, 2021, 22:14 pm)Mayonnaise1 Wrote: Word is, the videos are being taken down because of the recording company filing claims on You Tube.

However, since everything involved with Ms. Too-Precious-to-be-Criticized's movie all leads back to her (even an award the movie supposedly won) I'm guessing she owns her own label as well.

Getting that movie streamed is one thing. Everybody wants to find the next "The Room".  But that a music label would sign her?  Who is she kidding?

Re: Robowoman - the star is every cast member of "The Real Housewives of..." rolled into one.  Puffy botox face, hair styled forward to hide the face lift scars and heavy, heavy make up.  If she'd made one of those "Beverly Hills Christmas" type movies that Good Bad or Bad Bad has reviewed she wouldn't seem so out of place but....WOW.

It's been re-uploaded to YouTube by another user if you don't feel like downloading it.
https://youtu.be/FmqQM37gefs
The above YouTube video, and the copy I had on MEGA have been taken down. Mine was today. Maybe there is a new wave of take down orders. If you have or know any links, maybe grab a copy if you haven't already.
i uploaded a copy just now. here's a fresh link, grab it while it's hot!

Best Of The Worst - Diamond Cobra vs. The White Fox [MP4] [727 MiB]
https://mega.nz/file/hZsXSYhb#CAG-9HeCna...j0VHwoHUao
Thing is, Diamond Cobra vs. The White Fox is probably my favorite movie
featured in this particular thread (so far).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cobra (1986) 1080p.BR.x264-Handy (8.7 GB) Handy 4 4,542 Jul 18, 2023, 22:06 pm
Last Post: NexusWraith
  Best collection of classic MST3K uploads? Spraragen88 3 4,674 Jul 07, 2023, 13:18 pm
Last Post: Skipjack1925
  bsg4you Rifftrax: Cobra 1986 x264 AVC 2.76GB and x265 HEVC 1.85GB bsg4you 9 6,012 Jun 07, 2023, 18:20 pm
Last Post: peephalk
  [REQ] Cobra dest1234 22 15,099 May 15, 2023, 12:47 pm
Last Post: Takeyououtback
  The ACTUAL Worst Movie Ever Meat Trademark 57 31,469 Jul 03, 2022, 06:35 am
Last Post: Meat Trademark