Problem upload
Ok, I tried 8MB chunks with a 1.5GB movie and it worked. There's probably a maximum number of chunks above which it fails.   Dodgy
yep worked for me two thanks been trying to upload for days Exclamation
I use Vuze> Torrent Maker.
It gives no option to generate larger parts, and I do not know how to edit the code.
(Sep 05, 2017, 02:56 am)ExpoUrani Wrote: I use Vuze> Torrent Maker.
It gives no option to generate larger parts, and I do not know how to edit the code.

When you create your torrent file there will be a "piece size" option which is default "auto". Just click that to change it to 1mb or 2mb for a larger file size. That said, it is better to use smaller pieces so hopefully in time the problem is solved. If you still get the 500 error after using larger pieces, click refresh and resend and then it usually goes through.

Click "Auto" and choose as you wish.
Looks like no code is needed here.
(Sep 05, 2017, 03:33 am)Sr_Soil Wrote:

When you create your torrent file there will be a "piece size" option which is default "auto". Just click that to change it to 1mb or 2mb for a larger file size. That said, it is better to use smaller pieces so hopefully in time the problem is solved. If you still get the 500 error after using larger pieces, click refresh and resend and then it usually goes through.

(Sep 05, 2017, 03:38 am)floki Wrote:

Click "Auto" and choose as you wish.
Looks like no code is needed here.
I use the "Torrent Maker" plugin.:
http://plugins.vuze.com/details/aztorrentmaker

It does not give the option to select anything other than AUTO.
It isn't working for me. Sad
I tried 2MB and 8 MB pieces. It is really sad that others can share their work, but I can't.
In addition to my daily uploads, I upload monthly compilations. These compilations are typically between 1.5 GB and 2.5 GB. in file size. After the upload issue presented itself, I tried various chunk sizes up to 64MB. for the monthly uploads. Even at 64MB, the torrent file size was still to large (30kb) for a successful upload. I then created new torrent files for the monthlies at 1MB chunk size. The torrent files were around 70kb. I then created torrent files for the torrent files. Those torrent files are 1kb which successfully uploaded. In the torrent description I provided a brief explanation for the torrent file and its use. So far, no issues with downloads. cashsale

(Sep 05, 2017, 09:41 am)cashsale Wrote: In addition to my daily uploads, I upload monthly compilations. These compilations are typically between 1.5 GB and 2.5 GB. in file size. After the upload issue presented itself, I tried various chunk sizes up to 64MB. for the monthly uploads. Even at 64MB, the torrent file size was still to large (30kb) for a successful upload. I then created new torrent files for the monthlies at 1MB chunk size. The torrent files were around 70kb. I then created torrent files for the torrent files. Those torrent files are 1kb which successfully uploaded. In the torrent description I provided a brief explanation for the torrent file and its use. So far, no issues with downloads. cashsale

It does worked I tested again today made a regular torrent without changing the size .I got the 500 err when uploading.I then changed the size to 1mb in tixati.I then uploaded it ...went through immediately ...Top of tixati right side Click on add......Box opens click on new seed ....Change piece size to 1mb
The problem isn't anything to do with Piece size it's a Pirate Bay server fault and they still haven't fixed it yet.

I've asked them about it but they've not replied. I've uploaded loads of torrents in the same piece size before based on the same data size that I'm trying to upload myself and it has worked just fine so it's obviously the Pirate Bay server/s that are at fault. I guess it's just a waiting game really, waiting for somebody to sort it out.

Don't bother trying to recreate your torrents again in different piece sizes you are wasting your time it won't make a damn bit of difference.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problem with downloading tpb dump files (archive) nza777 2 17,642 May 22, 2020, 20:56 pm
Last Post: Nozz
  problem with my account koky2017 2 12,727 Oct 03, 2018, 21:31 pm
Last Post: koky2017
  problem with tpb napper101 2 13,128 Aug 23, 2018, 02:22 am
Last Post: contrail
  Uploading problem - no errors SiGMAA 7 22,666 Jun 30, 2018, 05:32 am
Last Post: tpbnixsi
  Problem with video search SpunkyMcMunkey 0 11,310 Apr 29, 2018, 18:53 pm
Last Post: SpunkyMcMunkey