Problem loading page / Can't access page 35 or higher
I was just wondering if there's some sort of page limit you can view or something because I've been trying to get past a certain page number on YiFU's upload list and it won't let me. https://thepiratebay.se/user/YIFY/32/1 is the link to the last full page I can pull up. If I go to the next page it has a hand full of torrents and that's it and if I try to go to the next page it gives me a blank page that says no torrents match my search. Any help would be appreciated. I've also had a friend try it and he couldn't progress past it either. I've tried with IE Firefox and Chrome and for some reason can't get past page 35
TPB has never returned more than 1000 results for any search, category, or user listing.
I thought they did if you were under a specific user. If not that kinda sucks. I mean I understand the sheer size of their database and there has to be some limits and everything but I figured you'd be able to view someone's whole upload list. Ah well can't have everything. Still best site on the web
(Apr 20, 2015, 00:22 am)jokenra Wrote: I thought they did if you were under a specific user. If not that kinda sucks. I mean I understand the sheer size of their database and there has to be some limits and everything but I figured you'd be able to view someone's whole upload list. Ah well can't have everything. Still best site on the web

We are aware that search will not go past page 34 on any user or in any category and its on the long list of "Things to fix" please bear with us and we appreciate everyone's patience whilst we navigate some rough seas.
Hi, On TPB I Can't access page 35 or higher for any search results or just by browsing.  I just get a blank page saying "Your search did not match any torrents."            And page 34 always shows only 10 results e.g. https://thepiratebay.se/browse/200/33/3

I'm trying to look threw all of a users torrents alphabetically, but I'm at page 34 and I've only got up to B Sad

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Thanks

Moe edited Apr 24, 2015 12:22 pm this post because:

merged

Not being able to view further than page 34 has been a glitch on TPB since it came back online. The tpb admin has been made aware of the issue but we've no idea when it'll be fixed.
Ah i see, ok well thanks for the info Smile
(Apr 24, 2015, 12:27 pm)aukaauka Wrote: Ah i see, ok well thanks for the info Smile

You can still see more than 35 pages of any users uploads, technically. Use the sort options and you'll see a different 35 pages. Particularly if you use the Uploaded sort option, because you can bring that users oldest 35 pages to the top of the list with that one (starting with the first thing they uploaded). So at the very least you can see 70 pages. Sort by Seeds and Size and you're likely to see some different uploads again (assuming they have more than 70 pages to look at).
(Apr 24, 2015, 12:12 pm)Spud17 Wrote: Not being able to view further than page 34 has been a glitch on TPB since it came back online. The tpb admin has been made aware of the issue but we've no idea when it'll be fixed.

Thanks for info, waiting for a fix.
Hi, Admins.

This is weird.In the audiobook section of the website (thepiratebay.org) if you go to page 34 and click on page 35 it gives the error "Hm. Problem! Please retry.Your search did not match any torrents."please rectify this bug.I have also seen this bug on the movies section of the website.
See for yourself.Try clicking on page 35 down there

https://thepiratebay.org/browse/102/33/3

Spud17 edited May 18, 2016 05:59 am this post because:

Merged with existing thread on the topic.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Returned to login page CenaCme 6 945 Feb 03, 2024, 10:16 am
Last Post: Executive
  SuprBay: can not access past torrents unless search for them .BONE. 8 8,263 Dec 12, 2022, 20:19 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  SuprBay: TPB loading interference mitch1945 3 8,346 Jul 24, 2022, 05:50 am
Last Post: Spud17
  wrong FLAC url in top 100 page theSEMAR 0 11,268 Sep 27, 2021, 08:46 am
Last Post: theSEMAR
  Pirate Bay: How do I browse past page 1? Shoshin 13 94,121 Feb 09, 2021, 16:56 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker