Prepar3D well has gone dry
i don't wanna sound like a big baby but that's exactly what i am

the well has gone dry?

action in the p3d relm has come to a halt?

any reason for this?

i wish i was a hacker but ... i've tried and so far ..no joy

in the mean-time i'll keep trying to edu-meh-cate myself

i read somewhere there is no incentive for the crackers to share?

maybe thats the reason

i remember when i was a young buck i used to spit in the face of authority

for no reason other than to irritate the mofos

guess those days are gone also

they got you coming and going and on video these days

Also i've seen AFKB and it demonstrates the pitfalls & dangers very well
I´ve also seen that recently there is no incentive in tpb in order to share new addons for p3d.
But there are two awesome sites that users continue to share the state of the art for prepar3d,but I challenge you to discover it.
Yeah been seeing that too. Only good thing so far is the navigraph datas being posted and recently PFPX which makes it better for me. What I'd really want to see though is the damn 757 cracked. But I'm a noob at cracking and wouldn't know where to start
(Feb 09, 2018, 04:27 am)simferd Wrote: i don't wanna sound like a big baby but that's exactly what i am

the well has gone dry?

any reason for this?

maybe thats the reason

The exact reason I can't see and read out of the book, but if I read in-between the lines people do have lives and also. Give people some time or make the torrents yourself.

(Feb 09, 2018, 05:29 am)valkirya Wrote: I´ve also seen that recently there is no incentive in tpb in order to share new addons for p3d.
But there are two awesome sites that users continue to share the state of the art for prepar3d,but I challenge you to discover it.
Maybe you would care to point to those sites? Or even better make your own torrents!

(Feb 10, 2018, 23:04 pm)DisFlyer Wrote: Yeah been seeing that too. Only good thing so far is the navigraph datas being posted and recently PFPX which makes it better for me. What I'd really want to see though is the damn 757 cracked. But I'm a noob at cracking and wouldn't know where to start
Give YouTube a try people share weird things, be aware that not everything will be for your scenario(adapt).
(Feb 11, 2018, 01:43 am)contrail Wrote:
(Feb 09, 2018, 04:27 am)simferd Wrote: i don't wanna sound like a big baby but that's exactly what i am

the well has gone dry?

any reason for this?

maybe thats the reason

The exact reason I can't see and read out of the book, but if I read in-between the lines people do have lives and also. Give people some time or make the torrents yourself.

(Feb 09, 2018, 05:29 am)valkirya Wrote: I´ve also seen that recently there is no incentive in tpb in order to share new addons for p3d.
Maybe you would care to point to those sites? Or even better make your own torrents!

(Feb 10, 2018, 23:04 pm)DisFlyer Wrote: Yeah been seeing that too. Only good thing so far is the navigraph datas being posted and recently PFPX which makes it better for me. What I'd really want to see though is the damn 757 cracked. But I'm a noob at cracking and wouldn't know where to start
Give YouTube a try people share weird things, be aware that not everything will be for your scenario(adapt).

check
Just noting this myself as well. Kaskus site was great until 'avechelice' disappeared. Anyone care to recommend any other site/s?
check out this site https://rutracker.org/ once you do, you will need to create an account and then login, use a google translate if you need to. But once you login use the search bar and search P3D or FSX either one, and BAM! Tons of addon downloads.

or

You can click these links for direct link access once you log in. You must create an account first though.

P3D/P3Dv4 Link: https://rutracker.org/forum/tracker.php?nm=P3D
-
FSX/FSX-SE Link: https://rutracker.org/forum/tracker.php?nm=FSX

God Bless!!!!

Enjoy the posts :-)
Thank you!
Just a heads up but you DON'T need an account to download from rutracker.org Only if you want in the forum but it's totally unnecessary to download their files.
I'm there often enough to know and they do have tons of files including anything that is new will be uploaded within a week of the release. Cool
What happened to Boerse.to?

Any other site recommendations other than rutracker?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prepar3d Update HEEELP Rocker 1 18,658 Feb 20, 2018, 22:40 pm
Last Post: DisFlyer