Polite way to resurrect torrents
I have some downloaded files i have gotten a long time ago, and i wanted to add restart seeding them.
Many posed noproblem, i got them from bittorrent file caches or downloaded metadata... but there are some, which i am unable to find. For example: https://thepiratebay.org/description.php?id=9340089 I have that file (i actually don't have "Downloaded from ..." etc, but i do have the video).

So my thought is that i want to create another file with the resurrection of that upload. How should i do that to be polite? I am not the original release author, and i don't want to claim to be
One of the most creative ways I think to resurrect torrents is to re-release them with modern files or bunch your other "lost" torrents to another post.

You might also want to put together a note stating why you bunched them together, like introduce them.

It would be like remixing music or remastering old games.

Then you'd have plenty of seeds, but first just concoct a reason and don't just do it for the sake of it.
There is no ownership when it comes to pirated files. Credit the original uploader/ripper for good measures, even if you dont kow who just put it like that in the description/nfo: "thanks to the original ripper/uploader". Thats all anyone can ask for, especially if the old torrent is dead.
Why even ask, I would just upload to make the original uploader MAD, like I did with this one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  is their a way to male my payment untracable? LordJustice 4 2,286 Dec 27, 2023, 17:33 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  What's the best way to honestly earn cryptocurrency? RobertX 6 2,390 Dec 19, 2023, 01:57 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Is there a way to pirate Amazon Prime videos Ladyanne3 2 8,192 Aug 30, 2022, 05:07 am
Last Post: Slow Mo
  Is there a way to get in touch with TvTeam? guiri 10 25,650 Jun 28, 2022, 16:01 pm
Last Post: junebug982
  What's a good way to promote and monetize my blog using torrents and piracy? LadyAnn2 5 13,625 Aug 08, 2021, 14:31 pm
Last Post: waregim