Please remove the non-working defunct trackers
Hi Team TPB..

Please remove the non-working defunct trackers from the list of default trackers..

list of trackers:

udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969 (Working)

udp://zer0day.ch:1337 (Not Working)

udp://open.demonii.com:1337 (Not Working)

udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969 (Working)

udp://exodus.desync.com:6969 (Not Working)

[Image: TWLvJlp.jpg]

Thanks for keeping the hopes of millions alive..
Because they are not working for you doesn't mean they are not working for everyone.

Because they are not working today doesn't mean they won't be working tomorrow.

It doesn't make any difference either way as you should have DHT enabled.
(Aug 22, 2017, 18:35 pm)Moe Wrote: Because they are not working for you doesn't mean they are not working for everyone.

Because they are not working today doesn't mean they won't be working tomorrow.

It doesn't make any difference either way as you should have DHT enabled.

Hi Moe..

They have not been working since ages.. But if it doesn't matter to TPB, then its okay I guess..

Anyways Thanks for looking into it.. Rolleyes
Would it be possible to update zer0day url as their website shows clearly of the URL change and drop of .ch domain
Probably, one day, Winston updates the tracker list every other year or so but there are usually dead trackers in there, for educational value if nothing else.

Seriously though, I couldn't even tell you what trackers are in the list at the moment, let alone which ones are working and which ones are not. It is a complete non-issue.
(Oct 29, 2017, 05:28 am)Sid Wrote: Probably, one day, Winston updates the tracker list every other year or so but there are usually dead trackers in there, for educational value if nothing else.

Seriously though, I couldn't even tell you what trackers are in the list at the moment, let alone which ones are working and which ones are not. It is a complete non-issue.

Thanks for the input, we got 2 out of 5 that work so it doesn't really matter. Something is better than nothing. Once again thanks for looking into it and the reply.
(Oct 29, 2017, 05:33 am)contrail Wrote:
(Oct 29, 2017, 05:28 am)Sid Wrote: Probably, one day, Winston updates the tracker list every other year or so but there are usually dead trackers in there, for educational value if nothing else.

Thanks for the input, we got 2 out of 5 that work so it doesn't really matter. Something is better than nothing. Once again thanks for looking into it and the reply.

Trackers lol
Every torrent I start, first thing I do after setting DL location is delete the trackers.
There is no need for them really, DHT PX and Local Peer Discovery are more than enough sources to DL from
ALWAYS enable DHT (Distributed Hash Table)  and PX (Peer Exchange) and you are good to go

So yeah, I only think about trackers for uploads, but I seed fine without them anyway.
(Oct 29, 2017, 07:41 am)Keka_Umans Wrote: Trackers lol
Every torrent I start, first thing I do after setting DL location is delete the trackers.
There is no need for them really, DHT PX and Local Peer Discovery are more than enough sources to DL from
ALWAYS enable DHT (Distributed Hash Table)  and PX (Peer Exchange) and you are good to go

So yeah, I only think about trackers for uploads, but I seed fine without them anyway.

They all do the trick but for older torrents the trackers work out and give a little edge.
(Oct 29, 2017, 13:18 pm)contrail Wrote:
(Oct 29, 2017, 07:41 am)Keka_Umans Wrote: Trackers lol

They all do the trick but for older torrents the trackers work out and give a little edge.

On TPB (or any site using magnet only) the trackers have 0 point.
Whatever trackers the uploader uses when creating the torrent don't matter.
TPB does NOT keep the torrent file, so it does not keep those trackers
So you will never see the trackers the torrent was created with, unless you find a cached copy of the original.
All you get is the default list from the site.

Some sites link to a torrent cache, where you can get the original tracker list
But that is still mostly irrelevant since all the peers on those trackers are seeding on DHT as well.
Only time trackers matter is if the uploader uses trackers from the default magnet list, and most dont

I actually wish the default trackers were just removed, one less step for me to DL Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DL links not working?? Scruffy 1 2,524 Oct 15, 2023, 09:03 am
Last Post: kron
  SuprBay: TPB Search function and queries not working. blehbleh25 1 3,404 Sep 26, 2023, 03:37 am
Last Post: EddieXTC
  Magnet link not working BeastLord 4 4,290 Aug 09, 2023, 22:36 pm
Last Post: BeastLord
  PirateBay Site not working right. LooneyTunerIan 11 18,123 Aug 25, 2022, 11:59 am
Last Post: Slow Mo
  Site not working due to blocked main.js Whip 12 52,315 Feb 08, 2022, 22:30 pm
Last Post: cjx2