Please help! :(
Hey everyone.
On V4.2 I had a very annoying problem with my Sim. Every " windows " ( you would use Shift + 1 for example ) I couldn't open them. no matter the plane. I also couldn't pop up the flight displays like PFD, ND and so on, on every single addon. With the new V4.3, I decided to do a full uninstall and instal v4.3 from scratch to try to fix this issue. well... the issue stayed. Does someone know what can be causing this and how to fix? I can't even connect GPU on some addons ( like QW 787 and maddog ) becuase these windows wont show and I can't connect it.
Any help would be super apreciated. thank you guys
Guess the game title thread ?

..is it QualityWings Simulation ? anyway, try running game in window-mode, this sometimes solves problems like this.
You could also try older video drivers.

(BUT first check if your Shift key works Big Grin or if you may change the hotkey, try changing to different key combination)
(Jul 02, 2018, 14:46 pm)Mr.Masami Wrote: Guess the game title thread ?

..is it QualityWings Simulation ? anyway, try running game in window-mode, this sometimes solves problems like this.
You could also try older video drivers.

(BUT first check if your Shift key works Big Grin or if you may change the hotkey, try changing to different key combination)

maybe his bindings changed ?

anyways, what game is he talking about ?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need help with sims 3 expansion packs please hardan 0 8,718 Jul 02, 2022, 13:07 pm
Last Post: hardan
  Please help AN0NYMOUS142857 Obis 4 13,634 Aug 26, 2020, 06:37 am
Last Post: dueda
  Need Install Help for Division 2 Ultimate Please wanderinpilgrim 4 17,218 May 25, 2020, 17:11 pm
Last Post: wanderinpilgrim
  I have problems when trying to run PROPHET's Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY.. please help sensdeath 5 23,146 Apr 05, 2016, 19:51 pm
Last Post: sensdeath
  [Far Cry 4] Steam opens up everytime I click the desktop icon for it, Please Help! PNUBB 0 10,029 Nov 30, 2014, 21:19 pm
Last Post: PNUBB