Please Pirate My Book :>)
My name is Katherine Lippa, and I am the author of Hiding in Water: A Memoir Based Mostly in Reality. Below is the "About the Book," and below that is why I'm sharing it here.

About the Book:

What happens when your father claims to be a prophet from another planet?...

In the years before she was born, author Katherine Lippa’s father co-founded a group in which the participants believed they could levitate and move buildings with their minds. His parenting style was based on the premise that all people have a psychic nature and that with special training, a child can harness and build on those abilities. Young Miss Lippa was a willing participant in the experiment until the day she came to believe that her 'powers' caused an unforgivable tragedy. Told with a surprising amount of humor and insight, 'Hiding in Water' uses its unique platform to share a universal story of reconciling belief with reality: belief in ourselves, in others, in our chosen religions, and even in those who lead our countries.

Reviews:

"Hiding in Water is intelligently written, breezing along with wry humor despite the discussion of some serious issues. ...In short, this memoir is a sterling piece of writing that will delight book club members everywhere." ~Starred review from Blueink

"Had Katherine Lippa’s life been normal by traditional standards, readers...might have been deprived of her wicked wit, her skewed way of interpreting cause and effect, and her refreshing candor about reconciling religious beliefs with reality." ~Starred review from Clarion ForeWord

"4 out of 4 stars." ~OnlineBookClub.org

"An engaging, sweet memoir. Fun to read, full of heart." ~Harvey Wasserman, author, 'Solartopia, Harvey Wasserman's History of the United States'

So, if you got through that lengthy introduction to this torrent, here's why I'm sharing it. As mentioned above, the book has gotten some great reviews (links to the full reviews below as well as PDFs included in the download). I even get periodic emails from strangers telling me they read the book and that it meant a great deal to them. But, it just isn't selling, and in a publishing world where close to 300,000 books are released in the US alone each year, it's a pretty safe bet that unless Matt Lauer's car happens to run out of gas in front of my home, and I happen to get in a conversation about my book with him, it's not going to make me $millions.

I always thought that The Grateful Dead had the right idea in allowing their music to be bootlegged. There are so many people who heard their music who wouldn't have otherwise if they had to pay for it. So, I am hoping you will download my book and read it. And if you like it, please do pass it along to anyone else you think might enjoy it as well. The link to the torrent is here: http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/10216306/...in_Reality

I've included a PDF version, a MOBI version, an EPUB version, and an EPUB version that's specifically for iPads (because sometimes they have weird configurations). I also put in a reading group guide because there have been a couple of groups that contacted me and said that it was a really good book for that kind of venue.

Thank you in advance.

Katherine Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please help/advice on posting a torrent for new e-book gayeskimo 3 11,131 Mar 03, 2021, 14:01 pm
Last Post: gayeskimo
  Revised K.N.King C Programming book -Extremely Rare, Please help me Seed J0hnC0n3r 1 10,870 Feb 24, 2014, 12:20 pm
Last Post: J0hnC0n3r