Peter Sunde or someone responsible for TPB please read
I'd like to give thanks to technology and all that it brings people in addition to this I'm hoping people that work for copyright industries read this post realizing how much of an impact it has on people w/ limitations. I'm going to describe more about this below but having access to torrents allows me basically to have access to a library from home which is an amazing thing although DMCA notices can be a bit annoying and I'll probably require SSI in the near future which is supplemental income in the USA. I was in an accident that almost took my life and I've had issues being in cars or driving but thank you a ton Peter Sunde  Heart Just know what you've done technology wise is a huge thing to some people and while it might be an annoyance to bigger corporations it has changed the life of some people who have issues going places or are in their own situation at the moment  Smile

A few years ago I'm not completely sure when I was in an accident that almost took my life and during the accident my car went up in the air, an airbag took off in my face, windshield cracked, accelerator was stuck, a 911 dispatch office told me my car could either blow up or start on fire, I was rushed to the hospital, was inches away from water, was told it's a miracle I'm alive, and was slapped by a father who was upset I did this on my mothers birthday. When going from Neenah, WI to Appleton, WI which is a 7 mile trip I displayed symptoms of PTSD where my body was shaking uncontrollably, I started sweating, felt dizzy, was in the moment of the crash, wanted to cry, and pass out behind the wheel. I drove myself to the nearest store I could find a Lyft ride home and park my vehicle however even on the Lyft ride home I struggled w/ the urge to kill myself and jump out of a vehicle that was going 70 mph to end the suffering. Even more recently I drove .7 mile to a local grocery store and felt like I was having a heart attack and this is the extent of my anxiety with driving. With that being said I've been late for work because of this, have constantly worried about the ride to and from work, etc and honestly I've also been denied SSI multiple times. I've wished someone would reach out to the social security administration about my suffering because that bit of income would make it so I don't have to worry about how I'll make it anymore.

Edit: I'm without insurance and at this point have been freaked out as well as unsure how I'm going to make it
2nd Edit: I have my IPredator account back Heart

With love from the USA,
ShotChain
SSI has basically stopped giving out disability these days to native born. The best chance thse days is to get a lawyer, and there are some who specialize in disability.

That said, SSI places severe restrictions on what you can do or earn, and may even try to 'claw baclk' should you ever change your mind.
(Apr 27, 2019, 12:29 pm)waregim Wrote: SSI has basically stopped giving out disability these days to native born. The best chance thse days is to get a lawyer, and there are some who specialize in disability.

That said, SSI places severe restrictions on what you can do or earn, and may even try to 'claw baclk' should you ever change your mind.

It's a sad case I'm trying to do what I can

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Peter Sunde february 2024 talk ProxyDuck 2 435 Mar 25, 2024, 14:27 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  I'm thinking I might try and see if the Bermuda Triangle can time travel someone Ladyanne3 2 459 Mar 04, 2024, 15:48 pm
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Peter Sunde / Brokep recent interview "No one does tech for good " ProxyDuck 7 1,605 Jan 29, 2024, 19:34 pm
Last Post: lustrous
  Brief bio of Ángel Di María (old but inspiring read) SectorVector 0 5,527 Dec 24, 2022, 09:23 am
Last Post: SectorVector
  Can someone help me fix the "Connecting to peers" problem? junebug982 2 8,196 Jun 28, 2022, 17:05 pm
Last Post: junebug982