Pet and Animal thread
Okay, now it's the time for talking about animals, which can be really close to your heart (pets), but some of you can really afraid of them. Are there animals which you really are afraid of? Or is there something that you love? Do you have any pets? Want to tell us about it/them?
Snakes, sharks, blow fish, and gigantic dogs. Also, I have a low tolerance for animal carcasses; they scare the shit out of me.

In terms of animals I like: bears, dogs, cats, and tortoises.
I like: Koalas <<< Lazy as fuck
Guys, have you tried giving your pet some vitamins before? I have a 2-year-old female labrador and I'm thinking of giving her? Any suggestion of what kind of vitamins Do I need to give her
Well, there is such a thing as overdose.

Before you give your dog anything, consult your veterinarian.
I like wild dogs
Just an update guys, I saw this pet supplements online I'm not sure about this product because I haven't heard of the brands they sell. It says vitamins and supplements will help maintain a healthy lifestyle an transform your dog or cat into a more energetic, lively, and healthier pet. What do you think about the product? I'm open for more suggestions, though.
Quality food and regular exercise will do more than any questionable supplement.
Maybe also try to reduce the portions of food you give your dog if the vet says he is overweight.
I have a cat.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Student's Story About Shooting A Pet Dinosaur With A Gun Ends In Suspension, Arrest Mike 5 16,133 May 04, 2017, 12:30 pm
Last Post: SeaDog