Peru says Party Over
Your politics rivals that of America.
long live TPB!
where u go we are there to support u
long live tpb
Suggestion/idea/question:
https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Encoura...-71-107-80
Considering the Cloud Computing of TPB;
Our Pirates isn't, for real, in Guyana, or Peru, San Maartin, Sweden, USA( .com =P ), etc etc...

Brazil, with the Samba, Carnaval, Beachs, and Chicks, is waiting for ya.
Just get a rent in 'Favela of Rio de Janeiro' and you'll never be caught.
All over the Traffic Dealers, Militia, and others shits about it will protect ya.

There is Colombia too.... "Vamonos, Cabrón"
Just search for dangerous and fucking creepy people as hell and you'll never be bothered again.
Stay Putt, Fellas. We all are supporting you.
Can they move back to Ascension Island? I mean, they weren't exactly kicked out by the authorities there.
(Dec 18, 2013, 09:27 am)RobertX Wrote: Can they move back to Ascension Island? I mean, they weren't exactly kicked out by the authorities there.

they could but I don't think its a smart idea because they are owned by the UK and the UK hates the pirate bay
Peru, Peru... I thought you guys were cool... Peru you Corporate W#0R3!!. Angry
guyana is not a fake country.. the government is just retarded here. but they are no copyright laws whatsoever.. I'm just glad ppl are learning about Guyana
darkj6, let's hope you're right.

This jumping business is getting me all worried.

I guess the best phrase would be, "to be continued..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Researchers Issue Security Warning Over Android VPN Apps Ernesto 2 42,821 Nov 25, 2019, 01:40 am
Last Post: dlord1968
  Movie Company Demands €200,000 From YouTube Over Pirated Film Ernesto 6 60,190 Mar 06, 2019, 03:18 am
Last Post: RobertX
  Chrome and Firefox Block Torrentz2 Over “Harmful Programs” Ernesto 2 30,369 Feb 25, 2018, 10:34 am
Last Post: contrail
  Swedish Police Set to Take Over Pirate Bay Domains Ernesto 5 22,963 Dec 23, 2017, 10:31 am
Last Post: Mr.Masami
  Pirate Party Wins Big in Czech Parliament Elections Ernesto 3 19,898 Oct 23, 2017, 22:56 pm
Last Post: contrail