If you had an account on forum.suprbay.org with at least one post, you do not need to re-register. Your account is still active and your Suprbay username and password will work.

Personal Riff Projects
Annnnnnd just finished the jokes for ep #11.  Around 75, this time around.
(Jun 09, 2022, 21:56 pm)SuspiriaTrumpsItFollowsCrap Wrote: Annnnnnd just finished the jokes for ep #11.  Around 75, this time around.

FINALLY  got a chance to watch #10!  Great work!  Already looking forward to 11!  I love the room this serial gives STIFC to be creative.  Of course the VO work continues to be top notch and the jokes are smart and avoid the obvious.  Great work.

I'm finishing  up the script for "The Yesterday Machine".
Thanks man! Just now finished 1/2 the jokes for #12. And I cannot *wait* for "The Yesterday Machine"!  I love that goofy flick!  Rock on, compadre!
All jokes for #11 recorded.  "Extra mayonnaise" on some. 

Plus some jokes for #12 written. More than 800 overall since this began.  E'en Peephalk would be proud, lol, just as Infantino would be.

"Buelerrrr?  BUEHHHHHLERRRRRR?"

looking forward to the work of others.
'
Episode #11 completed, uploaded. Jokes for ep #12 written/recorded.

"Buelerrrr? BUEHHHHHLERRRRRR?"
Okay, ep #13 done/uploaded.

Meanwhile, can't wait for more Helles stuff! And stuff from other folks.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Requesting High School Musical riff napsterslawyer 4 374 Jun 21, 2022, 11:24 am
Last Post: napsterslawyer
  Requesting 'The Last Airbender' riff napsterslawyer 3 1,212 Jun 19, 2022, 23:02 pm
Last Post: BadFilms
  A message for ex-christian riff-fans Dr. Nobody 12 3,150 May 16, 2022, 17:33 pm
Last Post: Neil Connery's moustache
  SuprBay RiffTrax crowdsource riff Meat Trademark 19 2,478 May 12, 2022, 17:50 pm
Last Post: Meat Trademark
  New Zombie Nightmare VOD riff audio sync for blu-ray billythefist 0 997 Apr 14, 2022, 19:25 pm
Last Post: billythefist