Personal Riff Projects
Annnnnnd just finished the jokes for ep #11.  Around 75, this time around.
(Jun 09, 2022, 21:56 pm)SuspiriaTrumpsItFollowsCrap Wrote: Annnnnnd just finished the jokes for ep #11.  Around 75, this time around.

FINALLY  got a chance to watch #10!  Great work!  Already looking forward to 11!  I love the room this serial gives STIFC to be creative.  Of course the VO work continues to be top notch and the jokes are smart and avoid the obvious.  Great work.

I'm finishing  up the script for "The Yesterday Machine".
Thanks man! Just now finished 1/2 the jokes for #12. And I cannot *wait* for "The Yesterday Machine"!  I love that goofy flick!  Rock on, compadre!
All jokes for #11 recorded.  "Extra mayonnaise" on some. 

Plus some jokes for #12 written. More than 800 overall since this began.  E'en Peephalk would be proud, lol, just as Infantino would be.

"Buelerrrr?  BUEHHHHHLERRRRRR?"

looking forward to the work of others.
'
Episode #11 completed, uploaded. Jokes for ep #12 written/recorded.

"Buelerrrr? BUEHHHHHLERRRRRR?"
Okay, ep #13 done/uploaded.

Meanwhile, can't wait for more Helles stuff! And stuff from other folks.
(Jun 17, 2022, 22:20 pm)SuspiriaTrumpsItFollowsCrap Wrote: Okay, ep #13 done/uploaded.

Meanwhile, can't wait for more Helles stuff!  And stuff from other folks.

STIFC continues the excellent work.  I've been extraordinarily busy the last couple of weeks and just had a chance to watch.  All around great.  Love the choice of film, the voiceovers and the jokes.  The cold Trifecta.

I FINALLY finished my latest script.  It's tough when you have to write most of it over again because you lost it.  Oh well.  I'll let you guys know when I get it uploaded.
LOL BIG part of the reason I haven't been around very much ... on a related note I've always wanted to do my own iRiffs but don't think I'm funny enough ... now a COLLAB would be awesome and credit isn't all that important as long as people enjoy listening ... I think some first and second series CLASSIC WHO is what i would love to start with and some Hammer Dracula Smile

NOTE: This was in reference in part to the comments about my long time nemesis SHIBBY (aka He Who Must Not Be Named) Smile
I cannot *wait* for more Helles'-comedy! Helles' stuff is like sipping 20 year old highland scotch after enjoying the best steak meal. And cheers for the compliments, good pal!

TheDarkPrince2018 - jump on in, the water's fine. Hammer Dracula is a FAB choice (espeically the goofy stuff after 1969)!

But classic Who? Haven't the poor Zarbi suffered enough? (in-joke for Hartnell fans)
(Jun 28, 2022, 22:29 pm)TheDarkPrince2018 Wrote: LOL BIG part of the reason I haven't been around very much ... on a related note I've always wanted to do my own iRiffs but don't think I'm funny enough ... now a COLLAB would be awesome and credit isn't all that important as long as people enjoy listening ... I think some first and second series CLASSIC WHO is what i would love to start with and some Hammer Dracula Smile

NOTE:  This was in reference in part to the comments about my long time nemesis SHIBBY (aka He Who Must Not Be Named) Smile

I'd say, "Go for it."  If in your personal life you find that you can make people laugh, then you're funny enough.  It's easy to make people smile; it's hard to make people laugh.  Give it a shot!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  HIIIGHWAYY TO THE Top Gun: Maverick riff savindwales 1 2,700 Nov 10, 2023, 19:35 pm
Last Post: MATMAN
  Movie riff suggestion Dr. Nobody 0 2,591 Sep 28, 2023, 03:05 am
Last Post: Dr. Nobody
  [REQ] Star Trek Motion &Star Trek Nemises riff cousinbow 12 6,353 Sep 03, 2023, 18:47 pm
Last Post: DoctorChimera
  A Very Merry Riff-mas (with Bridget and Mary Jo) peephalk 8 12,864 Aug 22, 2023, 13:36 pm
Last Post: intransitivelie
  JURASSIC UNIVERSE(Riff Compilation) Jurassic Pee 3 4,737 Jun 16, 2023, 19:48 pm
Last Post: kkt