Person of Interest
I am a big fan of Person of Interest. But I didnt have enough time the last months to sit and watch the episodes of the 4th season. I am really looking forward to watching the episodes next month, because then I will have a lot of time.

Is there anyone who can tell me a few things about the 4th season without spoilling me any important information? I would just look in specific websites about that, but I am afraid that I might read something that it might spoil major events in the episodes. I have just watched the trailer of the 4th season. Nothing else.
ahhh person of interest... my absolute favorite show! My advise for you is to just watch it. Nothing else.
Anything people will say here, can and probably will spoil at least a bit. That feeling of not knowing what is
going to happen next... priceless!
Maybe others view it differently, but for me, I hate it when I even know a tiny detail of something
that will happen in a show Smile
I could but it would possibly spoil it for others suffice to say "The machine" is still in the storey and so is bear Smile
(May 30, 2015, 14:08 pm)ra1nz Wrote: ahhh person of interest... my absolute favorite show! My advise for you is to just watch it. Nothing else.
Anything people will say here, can and probably will spoil at least a bit. That feeling of not knowing what is
going to happen next... priceless!
Maybe others view it differently, but for me, I hate it when I even know a tiny detail of something
that will happen in a show Smile

hahahahahaha thank you! I agree with that. If you know something which might be even the tiniest detail, the episodes wont be as interesting as they would be.

(May 30, 2015, 16:57 pm)snilloc Wrote: I could but it would possibly spoil it for others suffice to say "The machine" is still in the storey and so is bear Smile

Weeeell, I was almost sure that this would happen. Its logical.
Hi,

also love this show, takes you by surprise with every episode Big Grin
anyone care to recap the 4th season? i got thrown off by seeing two dead characters brought back to life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Person of Interest - Watching and REALLY Enjoying the Series!!! booboo59er 7 20,767 Jan 08, 2014, 19:47 pm
Last Post: asterastrip