Person of Interest - Watching and REALLY Enjoying the Series!!!
This is probably one of the best television series that I have seen in awhile. I am at the end of the second season and I only wish that all the episodes to come were already made as this is a captivating series that while based on sciece fiction, isn't really all that far removed from the truth given the recent revelations of the NSa and government spying on the general populace. In fact, it may be a bit prophetic. An excellent show with a touch of humour and good dialogue. Well worth the watching.
I'm glad ur enjoying that's literally my favorite show on tv.
It was one of several shows I gave up on after maybe 4 or 5 episodes. I wanted to like it. / Not going to run it down but as fans, can you tell me why I should give it another chance?

Pathetic me - I also brushed off Arrow, Agents of SHIELD, Tomorrow People, Dracula. Now I better reconsider something 'cause I'm running out of things to watch.
(Jan 03, 2014, 01:45 am)land_stander Wrote: It was one of several shows I gave up on after maybe 4 or 5 episodes. I wanted to like it. / Not going to run it down but as fans, can you tell me why I should give it another chance?

Pathetic me - I also brushed off Arrow, Agents of SHIELD, Tomorrow People, Dracula. Now I better reconsider something 'cause I'm running out of things to watch.

ditto to agents of shield. i got tired of that show real quick. at least heroes had a hot cheerleader lmao
(Jan 03, 2014, 01:45 am)land_stander Wrote: It was one of several shows I gave up on after maybe 4 or 5 episodes. I wanted to like it.

I felt the same way too when started watching "person of interest"
Keep watching, it gets MUCH better.

https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Series-...82#pid7282
(Jan 03, 2014, 21:02 pm)asterastrip Wrote:
(Jan 03, 2014, 01:45 am)land_stander Wrote: It was one of several shows I gave up on after maybe 4 or 5 episodes. I wanted to like it.

I felt the same way too when started watching "person of interest"
Keep watching, it gets MUCH better.

https://pirates-forum.org/Thread-Series-...82#pid7282

We have watched everything that is available on line and now have to wait for newer episodes after season 3 episode 11 to become available. If you really want to get technical and realistic, there are lots of holes in the story and unanswered questions but it's just Hollywood, so to speak. It's still good entertainment value and apparently there will be a fourth season by the way that things sound.
SPOILER ALERT
I guess that we'll move onto another series now until more POI downloads become available - maybe The Bridge. That one looks interesting...
next new episode is January 7 so u don't have to wait that long Wink
@ booboo59er

Better put some spoiler tags in your post above.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm NOT enjoying Ashoka.... Ladyanne3 2 5,196 Aug 25, 2023, 08:34 am
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Download this torrent for a really great 70s detective show soulcity 7 21,293 Nov 21, 2019, 18:28 pm
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  Blasting series and come backs dueda 2 17,020 Nov 18, 2018, 17:02 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Watching shows on TV Cwills 7 24,570 May 09, 2017, 23:31 pm
Last Post: Cwills
  Person of Interest PatheticTroll 5 21,484 Jun 03, 2016, 19:31 pm
Last Post: DigDog