Pay-As-You-Go VPNs
Are there any pay-as-you-go VPNs, where they give you the option as to charge you only as long and as much as you are with them?

If so, how reliable are they?

And oh, are they affordable?
???

Is this a serious question?
Quite.

I ask because most VPNs will give you a year's worth of service when I don't know if I need that much.

OK, OK, the joke's on me, I just realised it. Every VPN has that plan.

Just wanted to make sure.

EDIT: And one more thing, this isn't the Void, I don't need sarcasm.
(Jul 27, 2018, 07:33 am)RobertX Wrote: Every VPN has that plan.

No void sarcasm, but they do and don't; they charge monthly and automatically renew your credit card billing as you go, but,
They don't charge for "mileage" as in daily or MB/consumed, if that's what you need. A few may have daily plans but not sure, kinda like disposable phones.
I agree with the consensus. I guess your best bet would be a month to month plan, and quit before rebill. I don't think it would be cost effective for them to sell blocks of time broken in minutes or hours so you can download 1 thing. If they did. They'll spike the price to the point of gouging you, like $5.00 for an hour when their monthly rate could be say, $6.50.
I guess I'm better off without one.
I think all of them have monthly plans but sometimes you'll get a lower rate if you sign up for a longer time period.  You can use a prepaid debit card to pay if you are worried about billing practices.

I think there are plenty of guides online that will give you info as to affordability and also reliability.
Well, payment isn't a problem; I have a Paypal account.

I don't mind paying for a shorter period of time because in the long run, I won't be able to afford even the least expensive plan. I just want to pay as much as I use.

Perhaps I should talk to their sales representative.

OK, thanks guys!
(Jul 27, 2018, 22:49 pm)RobertX Wrote: Well, payment isn't a problem; I have a Paypal account.

I don't mind paying for a shorter period of time because in the long run, I won't be able to afford even the least expensive plan. I just want to pay as much as I use.

Perhaps I should talk to their sales representative.

OK, thanks guys!

LOL, just saw your new title.  Smile 

I think its worth paying a little extra each month not to worry about DCMA letters and my ISP potentially keeping records of all my online activities.
OK, thanks.

I'll take everything written here in consideration.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My little observations on VPNs post0zz0 0 339 Mar 15, 2024, 20:01 pm
Last Post: post0zz0
  Are free VPNs any good? sanityscraps 7 13,332 Nov 06, 2022, 11:56 am
Last Post: paudinar
  US: Google to pay $100 million to Illinois residents for Photos’ face feature Resurgence 0 10,096 Jun 07, 2022, 23:20 pm
Last Post: Resurgence
  US: Twitter to pay $150m fine to resolve data privacy violations Resurgence 0 10,269 May 29, 2022, 00:52 am
  US: Supreme Court - You can’t sue the corporation that wrongly marked you a terrorist Resurgence 0 14,217 Jun 28, 2021, 17:29 pm