Party Members by Arthur Meursault
Hi,

Does anyone have a copy of this ebook? Considering that I live in China, I highly doubt I will find it anywhere for sale here, so if anyone had a copy they could upload, I will seed the hell out of it.

It's a fantastic read, below is some details about the book.

Deep within the heart of China, far from the glamour ofShanghai and Beijing, lies the Chinese every-city ofHuaishi. This worker’s paradise of smog and concreteis home to Party Member Yang Wei, a mediocre man ina mediocre job. His content life of bureaucraticmonotony is shattered by an encounter with theadvanced consumer goods he has long been deprived of. Aided by thecynical and malicious advice of an unlikely mentor, Yang Wei embarks ona journey of greed, corruption, and murder that takes him to the diseasedunderbelly of Chinese society. Will Yang Wei achieve his ambition ofpromotion to the mysterious eighth floor? Will he win the love of hisbeautiful but materialistic colleague, Rainy? And will his penis stop tellinghim to eat at fast-food restaurants? Just how far will Yang Wei go toachieve his pursuit of wealth, glory, and a better car? Party Members is ableak and black comedic fantasy about a world where to get rich isglorious, no matter who gets hurt in the process. Designer handbags, sex, karaoke, and shady property deals combine to paint a picture of modernChina unlike anything seen before.

Thanks for your help!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  War Party by Greg Ardé LockdownLu 0 6,946 Jan 22, 2021, 13:36 pm
Last Post: LockdownLu
  The Leaving Party by Lesley Sanderson, debanmur 1 4,965 Mar 21, 2020, 13:08 pm
Last Post: debanmur
  Dinner Is Served by Arthur Inch & Arlene Hirst sonuder23 0 5,188 Nov 10, 2019, 06:57 am
Last Post: sonuder23
  Arthur Miller - Focus Elvenraad 2 6,254 Jul 30, 2019, 14:22 pm
Last Post: Elvenraad
  Confessions of a Paris Party Girl: A Humorous Travel Memoir by Vicki Lesage booksguy 0 6,298 May 23, 2019, 00:40 am
Last Post: booksguy