PDF To Epub
(Oct 11, 2017, 14:54 pm)epubebooks Wrote: Anyone knows how to Convert PDF file into Epub
I use Epubor Ultimate for converting. The free trial lets you test 10 conversions.

https://epubor.com/ultimate.html

I also love KyBook for reading pdfs though.
I have all the versions of KyBook and use them for various books, like, Cookbooks in one program and Coffee Table Books and DIY in another program.

http://kybook-reader.com
One of the more difficult conversions to get right, simply due to how variously (and badly) PDFs can be put together. You're usually better off converting to docx from PDF using Acrobat (arr) if the thing has a good text overlay built into it or an acceptable OCR. I'm not an academic, I'm a starving autodidact, but I gather that scholars who read a lot of pdfs end up getting devices that can handle even really badly constructed pdfs. Someday.

Though I hope someday someone does something like this: create a set of categorizations for different sorts of PDF. i.e. Does this pdf have a lot of images? How does this pdf break up text from line to line? And then you could have filters which we'd all refer to for a conversion, to make the epub turn out better, since a lot of the problems you see again and again. This will still never get everything right. But then, we don't even have epub/mobi standards that get too widely followed.

Sometimes I still prefer PDF to epub, due to better options for annotations WITH A REASONABLY SIMPLE WAY TO GO OVER THEM LATER if you have Acrobat (arr), or one of the other programs and apps which can put highlights and notes into the pdf. I'll recommend sumnotes as well for that, they have a very good service.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ePub DRM Removal Hobb 6 29,094 Nov 27, 2021, 12:48 pm
Last Post: lamini13
  [split] ePub Reader for Android quasomb 1 17,787 Apr 03, 2019, 04:09 am
Last Post: Eddie
  ePub Reader - Bibliovore Cov 2 19,637 Sep 02, 2018, 20:31 pm
Last Post: Cov
  How to reduce the size of an ePUB file Cov 4 21,280 Sep 29, 2017, 15:48 pm
Last Post: Cov
  djvu or pdf for math and physics textbooks? Naruto_fox 2 16,249 Jun 02, 2015, 16:39 pm
Last Post: Naruto_fox