glodls.to
flashtorrents.org
torrentlinks.net
isohunt.to
seedpeer.eu
ahashare.com
demonoid.pw
piratepublic.com
worldwidetorrents.eu - this one started I think 2-3 weeks ago Smile you may know some of the users there, you can be part of the growing process Smile but all the sites I listed are all great

You're welcome Big Grin
http://tricitytorrents.com/ just came back a few weeks ago from a DDoS attack.
Anyone have experience uploading to 1337x?  Does the site get many visitors?  What are the mods there like?
I find 1337x a very pleasant site to upload. For me, I do not really see a large swarm boost indexing there, but a worthwhile interest all the same.
My only experience with staff was immediately after sign up, uploading (I think it was 3) initial files, then requiring permission to upload more. The
request (from trial to normal uploader) was quickly granted with no fanfare and I have not seen staff since.
I do upload

https://worldwidetorrents.eu/ >> Exclusively , Actually I am team member of WWRG !

Extratorrent

1337x

ps-> I never face any problems in TPB nowdays !

(Oct 13, 2016, 20:43 pm)workerbee Wrote: Anyone have experience uploading to 1337x?  Does the site get many visitors?  What are the mods there like?

Mate , I do , 1337x was my 2nd upload spot after old KAT , their mods and admins are friendly , but as there are no forum now , you need to go to chat everytime , to solve any problem etc etc ,

also they offer invite system for uploader , like if you start uploading , they will give you trail uploader first , but If any of us uploader invite you then , you will get the uploader status automatically , Let me know if you want , I have no problem to invite you !
Not sure about uploading, since I've never done it there, but for downloading, rarbg.to seems to be good. I've used it for years when I couldn't find something on TPB, sometimes what I wanted would be there instead, and they usually have most of the things on TPB, and I've never had any problems. I do have adblockers and virusblockers etc. on my comp, so I can't speak to that, but as far as I know they are pretty safe.
(Oct 14, 2016, 05:29 am)D.Lion.King Wrote: Mate , I do , 1337x was my 2nd upload spot after old KAT , their mods and admins are friendly , but as there are no forum now , you need to go to chat everytime , to solve any problem etc etc ,

also they offer invite system for uploader , like if you start uploading , they will give you trail uploader first , but If any of us uploader invite you then , you will get the uploader status automatically , Let me know if you want , I have no problem to invite you !

Do registered users still get the popups? My one experience there produced 5 or 6, I haven't been back- too frustrating.
(Oct 19, 2016, 11:32 am)oldcrank Wrote:
(Oct 14, 2016, 05:29 am)D.Lion.King Wrote: Mate , I do , 1337x was my 2nd upload spot after old KAT , their mods and admins are friendly , but as there are no forum now , you need to go to chat everytime , to solve any problem etc etc ,

Do registered users still get the popups? My one experience there produced 5 or 6, I haven't been back- too frustrating.

where mate ? in 1337x ? no idea !! I use adblocker etc to keep myself self lol

but https://worldwidetorrents.eu/ doesn't have ads for registered users !!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Starfield, and other torrents Devilslegacy2226 0 3,218 Oct 11, 2023, 20:17 pm
Last Post: Devilslegacy2226
  About tv show sites profeal32 1 6,622 Sep 28, 2022, 14:49 pm
Last Post: LuxLOL
  Finding pirate movies on non-torrent sites? LadyAnn 15 20,189 Nov 14, 2021, 19:56 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Future on Torrent Sites and Bitorrent pbullen1977 6 18,492 Sep 13, 2021, 19:16 pm
Last Post: waregim
  [split] Other forums like this irshroud 1 13,623 Aug 26, 2021, 19:32 pm
Last Post: waregim