Oh Please don't make Ghostbuster 3 WoKe
The reboot of Charlies Angels was painfully WoKe.  So was Terminator Dark Fate and the remake of Ghostbusters was so work it's worse than Ghostbusters 2

So please.. I'm begging the powers that be to NOT make Ghostbusters 3 WoKe.  I just want a fun movie that I'm willing to go to and pay to see and enjoy on a super big screen.
Too late... ALL movies now are "woke"

I guess the new Terminator was woke to girl power... Still haven't seen it. Also, Star Wars is wrecked now too.

Even if it wasn't "woke" They should leave Ghostbusters alone... It's like nothing is sacred anymore...
I think what it comes down to is that I don't think Harold Ramis would agree to it, you never know he might have a busy schedule.  Take for example when Captain Kirk didn't have time to attend to Spock's funeral, that was just a shame  Sad
(Dec 09, 2019, 17:08 pm)RodneyYouPlonker Wrote: I think what it comes down to is that I don't think Harold Ramis would agree to it, you never know he might have a busy schedule.  Take for example when Captain Kirk didn't have time to attend to Spock's funeral, that was just a shame  Sad

I don't think he would agree to do it either, HE'S BEEN DEAD FOR OVER 5 YEARS!!!!!
(Dec 09, 2019, 14:09 pm)soulcity Wrote: The reboot of Charlies Angels was painfully WoKe.  So was Terminator Dark Fate and the remake of Ghostbusters was so work it's worse than Ghostbusters 2

So please.. I'm begging the powers that be to NOT make Ghostbusters 3 WoKe.  I just want a fun movie that I'm willing to go to and pay to see and enjoy on a super big screen.

I'd say avoid mainstrem cinema, but I get the feeling indie movies are not your thing either. You could go for Foreign movies if you don't mind reading subtitles. There's lots of great entertainment to be had from asian cinema. But somehow I get the feeling it's not your thing either. Maybe just stick to the classics you know so your mind wont be disturbed too much?

Also, there's really nothing WoKe about modern capeshit and fantastery. They just fill the race and gender quota as best they can in order to placate the SJW segment. It's still reactionary as fuck. The black dude is still the first to die. And come to think of it, Sarah Connor was badass in terminator 2 -  that was pretty WokE before it became fashionable.

Here's a recommendation that might suit you: Go on a Terry Gilliam binge. Time Bandits, Brazil, Baron Von Munchhausen, 12 monkeys...

All in all, just going by the trailer, this does look pretty cool... 1000% better than the last one...

Looks like the old cast is pretty much in it (incl Stantz and Venkman!!)
IMDB
(Dec 09, 2019, 18:26 pm)ill88eagle Wrote:
(Dec 09, 2019, 14:09 pm)soulcity Wrote: The reboot of Charlies Angels was painfully WoKe.  So was Terminator Dark Fate and the remake of Ghostbusters was so work it's worse than Ghostbusters 2

I'd say avoid mainstrem cinema, but I get the feeling indie movies are not your thing either. You could go for Foreign movies if you don't mind reading subtitles. There's lots of great entertainment to be had from asian cinema. But somehow I get the feeling it's not your thing either. Maybe just stick to the classics you know so your mind wont be disturbed too much?

Also, there's really nothing WoKe about modern capeshit and fantastery. They just fill the race and gender quota as best they can in order to placate the SJW segment. It's still reactionary as fuck. The black dude is still the first to die. And come to think of it, Sarah Connor was badass in terminator 2 -  that was pretty WokE before it became fashionable.

Here's a recommendation that might suit you: Go on a Terry Gilliam binge. Time Bandits, Brazil, Baron Von Munchhausen, 12 monkeys...
Well to be fair you really don't know what I'm into and not into.

I like the original Ghostbusters because it was a fun movie and I wasn't even alive when it was in the big screen. 

I would love to go see a Ghostbusters (and Top Gun) movie on a big screen.  But I don't want to spend my money on a movie that's going to lecture me about what a small group of people believe is wrong with society.    

Hobbs and Shaw was a great movie that I saw on the big screen.  There were 2 tough men doing tough men things while trying to save the world and the girl.  
What more could I want?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Want to make a community for educational torrents. kosmous 1 4,160 Jan 07, 2024, 11:51 am
Last Post: kosmous
  How do I make my own floor plan? smerget 5 5,618 Jul 17, 2023, 06:07 am
Last Post: RobertX
  The Meaning of Woke RobertX 8 6,938 Apr 06, 2023, 10:24 am
Last Post: CaptButler
  Is the new Willow series 'woke"? Ladyanne3 0 5,753 Nov 30, 2022, 10:25 am
Last Post: Ladyanne3
  Can I make a torrent file from a torrent on my list? Nantes 2 8,818 Feb 18, 2022, 14:44 pm
Last Post: Moe