Obi-Wan Kenobi. Alternative Cut!
Hello,

so I was quite sad when Kenobi came out. But despite of all that we saw I believe there is still good in it. So I decided to act, trying to repair the show. 
That’s how I came up with an alternative cut. I sat down and analysed the series scene by scene, at least for what we have so far, and re edited it. I’m not a miracle maker, I can't change the story, but I think every story can be good, it's just the way you show it. And a lot of what I believe are mistakes can be fixed just with editing. I mostly focused to make this show less of Disney Channel feel, plus I wanted to make Reeva more fearsome character. I think it's possible, is the writing and directing that made this character bad. I hope with this we can show Disney, that we are no racist and it's all about what they created and wrote not about the actress. My friends also even liked Leia in this version. I think Disney don't know that sometimes less means more. 

All I’m trying to do is to save this important chapter of our beloved Star Wars hero Obi-Wan Kenobi.

PS.: Disney also forgot about star wars faded dissolve cuts between the scenes I brought them back too Smile

May the force be with you...
Rebel Friend

Can anyone help me to upload the files to TPB, You can watch it yourself and decide but I guarantee it's just better than what Disney put out. I can DM you links if you are interested. Of course I never uploaded anything and I didn't know the registrations are closed. [Image: X04M0ZzbkiSkKiJMtT_8-sscTi6GhRsOY3mL6jk3...LAX0BuHoSw]

Attached Files Image(s)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best alternative to TPB for tv shows Mesainis 3 16,133 Jun 05, 2020, 07:11 am
Last Post: RobertX