Not able to download any torrents. Tried on 2 different networks.
I've tried both Qbittorrent and Transmission. I see that I'm connected to peers, but it shows 0 seeds no matter what I try downloading. It's been this way since last night.
Yeah all torrents on the site are showing zero seeds having tried downloading any but still it's a major issue
(Jan 10, 2021, 11:25 am)AliBatman Wrote: Yeah all torrents on the site are showing zero seeds having tried downloading any but still it's a major issue

I think it's probably an ISP issue. I tried with 3 different ISPs on 2 laptops. On Deluge, it says there's a port issue. I think it's possible that a bunch of ports have been blocked by ISPs.

(Jan 10, 2021, 11:50 am)jasmine_tea_ Wrote:
(Jan 10, 2021, 11:25 am)AliBatman Wrote: Yeah all torrents on the site are showing zero seeds having tried downloading any but still it's a major issue

I think it's probably an ISP issue. I tried with 3 different ISPs on 2 laptops. On Deluge, it says there's a port issue. I think it's possible that a bunch of ports have been blocked by ISPs.

I just tried downloading magnet links from 1337 and those downloaded. It's not an issue with my network or client. Try using torrent galaxy or 1337 as alternatives for now.
You do not download anything from TPB. TPB plays no part other than showing you the magnet link to click on, after which the downloading is handled entirely on your end.

If you start a magnet link from two different sites with the same hash you are connecting to the same swarm.

If magnet links from TPB don't work, the problem IS on your end. Be sure you have DHT enabled and working, and that you can create outgoing UDP connections as TPB magnet links only use UDP trackers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why sometimes there are 2 or 3 seeders but the download stops? hernandezheleno 1 1,077 Jan 06, 2024, 02:09 am
Last Post: kron
  Is there any good program for dmx controll lightning? tommasozane 1 5,686 Aug 07, 2023, 22:02 pm
Last Post: bilzbub
  I need a stripped down Windows 8 or Windows 10 installation. Any suggestions? nosnavis 9 21,856 Jul 26, 2023, 12:38 pm
Last Post: theSEMAR
  How to Combine Windows 11 SKUs from Different images that Do Different Things RobertX 10 7,311 Apr 23, 2023, 21:20 pm
Last Post: RobertX
  Need a way to download videos off 1 website WW3hasstarted 2 6,181 Apr 04, 2023, 22:48 pm
Last Post: WW3hasstarted