Nostalgia Disney TV: Dumbo's Circus and Welcome to Pooh Corner
Please sign & share. It means a lot to me and others to see these truly great shows back. Given the recent greatness of current Disney Channel shows, these old favourites would work well playing alongside them for both a new generation and an older one in search of nostalgia and life lessons and morals long forgotten as they've grown up https://www.change.org/p/the-walt-disney...m=copyLink

Of course if anyone has any torrents for these series or could upload them or any other download link it would be very much appreciated Smile
Hello! Sounds interesting. I signed up the petition (I also miss old school fasion cartoons like that one). If you want, you can create a torrent request and in one out of ten cases, the series will be uploaded to TPB. Cheers up Wink
Oh, you guys aren't going to buy it, are you? Smile

But seriously, Disney, despite its facade as a chief entertainer for kids, does things because they want (not need) money from you.

It will be very hard for their employees to release a Blu-Ray/DVD if they know that we're going to pirate it.

That being said, I'm going to sign the petition.
(Nov 11, 2015, 23:56 pm)RobertX Wrote: Oh, you guys aren't going to buy it, are you? Smile

But seriously, Disney, despite its facade as a chief entertainer for kids, does things because they want (not need) money from you.

It will be very hard for their employees to release a Blu-Ray/DVD if they know that we're going to pirate it.

That being said, I'm going to sign the petition.

Well, might work a shot... Smile
Info is at the link here. It is a project to help support a release of a better version of Thomas and the Magic Railroad. As much as I love the movie as it is it would be nice to see the original version as it was originally intended. The movie would have been even more"magical" to a broader audience and would have filled i issues that people had with the film. If you or anyone you know is a Thomas the Tank Engine fan or even if you completely disliked the film, please sign and share http://restorethemagic.org/index.php/201...new-years/

connor17 edited Nov 13, 2015 17:37 pm this post because:

Don't start new threads asking for support about new releases of old stuff.
Post all this in the same thread, i.e. this one. Otherwise it'll be treated as spam.
/mod.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Welcome back TV lovers and junkies manOtor 3 15,350 Feb 18, 2014, 08:04 am
Last Post: freetobe