New to bitcoin, how to anonymise?
So I decided to learn how to invest in them etc. I used, coinbase which made me input my id, so obviously I'm not anonymous. But, how would I purchase anonymous bitcoins, so I could pay for my seed-boxes, that would just make it a little more secure on my end. Any ideas? Thanks!!
You're not really supposed to use anonymous methods when it comes to buying up bitcoin.  Did you not notice that when you signed up to the said sites it said that any usage of servers that are on the dark web they will most likely block your account as they will think your account is being hacked.  You're supposed to use a legit connection on your broadband set up not a dark web address.

Sites like coinbase are secured up the arse anyway and they require all kinds of ID in order to buy and use your coin.  They need to know exactly who you are before you can go ahead.  The best idea is just carry on like normal but just don't try and attract too much attention to yourself.  The use of mobile phone number and ID are all in place, also automated servers that can detect connections from the dark web.  Simply using these such addresses will get your account blocked and you will have to prove who you are by the use of ID to get it all working again.
Try to watch the video on YouTube
There is no anonymity with bitcoin. The exchanges are forced to ID you, and IRS computers can trace your transactions.

Monero is a much better choice for privacy, but is a 'red flag', so be sure that any funds used for it are not traceable to a bank account or anything with your name on it. Check the dark web for options like trade, or purchaing from individuals via check, or even paypal. Avoid the banking system.
A very funny question. I understand that you are a beginner, but still, the data is required to confirm your identity. That is, when you register, the moderators require confirmation from you, because otherwise they will think that you are a fraudster or a spammer, or you have been hacked at all. Here, data collection is only needed to prove that it is you, and that you will use your account. The payments and purchases themselves are already anonymous and secure. Read about it here https://www.vaffatoken.com/en/. In addition, I want to note that cryptocurrency is much safer than bank transfers or credit cards. This is why there is a cryptocurrency, so that people can safely make purchases on the Internet.
With bitcoin the owner of the transaction is theoretically anonymous (until they interact with a non-anonymous source like a bank), but the exchange itself is not anonymous. That is how they known when 'whales' cash in. They know how much (transaction) but not who (at least publicly).

The IRS, or for that matter, and .gov agency that has access to server logs can easily figure out who has done what with cryptocurrency.

Even Monero is not theoretically secure.
If I (A) use Monero (B) to buy Heroin from xxx.com © there will be an A->B->C flow of packets. A supercomputer with the connection data of all the hubs in between the points will not know *what* was purchased, or even for how much. But ultimately they will know that A has purchased from C. And if C is under 'suspicion' so will be A.

This is not enough to convict in a legal system. But the US and NATO (including 5Eyes) have abandoned the rule of law at least 20 years ago. Replaced by 'rules based order' - meaning they can screw you seven ways to sunday if they think you *thought* of doing a naughty thing. Or even droned.

That said, it does not mean one should not use crypto to make 'unauthorized' purchases. It simply means to be cautious, use VPNs and public hotspots, as well as hiding the MechID of your network device. And use it only infrequently.

The basturds are looking for low handing fruit.
Get up high on the tree as possible.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FELLO PIRATES IMPORTANT QUESTION ABOU BITCOIN iammikelarry 2 18,532 Apr 28, 2021, 09:25 am
Last Post: RodneyYouPlonker
  Can someone pls detail for me How I would go and buy drugs off the darkweb w bitcoin ID10TError 21 47,607 Oct 28, 2020, 02:04 am
Last Post: LillyLacTac
  Best bitcoin wallet? hyp 1 9,229 Aug 15, 2020, 05:52 am
Last Post: WebSailor
  Movie Studios to use Bitcoin Bounties to Stop Piracy! The_Abee 3 14,365 Jul 19, 2015, 00:07 am
Last Post: RobertX