New and need help
I am quite new to this stuff, and I have a question on a rather specific topic and that is activators for X plane 11 planes that were cracked; for example, @Eliazzzzz has planes that are cracked, and I keep seeing that I need to use the "activator" to be able to use it, but I do not see one in the downloaded file or in the thread. If anyone could help/clarify this to me that would be much appreciated! Thanks.
(Oct 16, 2018, 20:48 pm)LlamasBeTrippin Wrote: I am quite new to this stuff, and I have a question on a rather specific topic and that is activators for X plane 11 planes that were cracked; for example, @Eliazzzzz has planes that are cracked, and I keep seeing that I need to use the "activator" to be able to use it, but I do not see one in the downloaded file or in the thread. If anyone could help/clarify this to me that would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Hi; it's been two years since you posted this; did anyone on the forum answer you? I ask because I was bad-mouthed for forgetting to put a title to my post and now, a year later, i've come here for help and no one has answered yet. Anyway, hope you found your answer.