New MST3K I missed
Did anyone happen to catch A Tribute to Gamera vs Guiron, I am most interested in the new host segments and the new short. I didn't even realize this happened or remember anyone talking about it, seems to have happened on July 8th. Gamera vs. Jiger the new season 13 episode also came out this Friday, I can only imagine it is neat and has oh so much turtle meat. Thank you all for your time and hard work.
I would also be interested in the Gamera vs. Jiger (the new season 13 episode), if'n y'all have a copy to share.
Gracias.
I'd like to see that, too.
See two threads above! Enjoy!
Anyone got the Mega-Monster Jackbox Showdown special from last night? 'Cause I miss it.
MST3K - Mega-Monster Jackbox Showdown!
Thank you so much for this and everything that has been shared over the last weeks. I am curious if anyone got the even before this one A Tribute to GAMERA vs GUIRON! and would be willing to share. Thanks for your time and hard work.
If anyone has the Tribute to Future War and Tribute to Hobgoblins that would be greatly appreciated!
If someone posts the June "vault pick" of Magic Voyage of Sinbad, I'll be happy to share all of these other requests that have come up so far. I managed to miss that one Vault Pick somehow.
(Jul 30, 2022, 17:32 pm)kargath Wrote: If someone posts the June "vault pick" of Magic Voyage of Sinbad, I'll be happy to share all of these other requests that have come up so far.  I managed to miss that one Vault Pick somehow.

I don't have the "vault pick" version, just the old DVD rip but maybe try posting someone else's friendly request and see if someone posts yours? Just a thought.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Youtube account with MST3K episodes subtitled Gordon 3 761 Apr 12, 2024, 17:34 pm
Last Post: eskaton
  REQ: MST3K Tribute to...I Accuse My Parents and Overdrawn at the Memory Bank moondoggy1111 18 9,745 Apr 07, 2024, 18:41 pm
Last Post: ageekyguy
  (Request) MST3K Doctor Mordrid (premiere/event) BlueThev 0 361 Apr 06, 2024, 17:35 pm
Last Post: BlueThev
  [REQ] HD Upgrade of MST3K Future War mariol66 4 5,998 Feb 05, 2024, 00:14 am
Last Post: nocarrier
  (Request) Anyone have the legit download of MST3K Final Sacrifice? thecellar 13 3,500 Jan 24, 2024, 23:00 pm
Last Post: drakkenzero